Notices
West Virginia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 5_labsownus

Bgaaaaaawk

Old 05-07-2019, 08:52 PM
crazyredneckanyhow
Post Fiend
crazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud of
Bgaaaaaawk

Stares blankly in the window at you people.

Old 05-07-2019, 09:01 PM
5_labsownus
FTE Chapter Leader
5_labsownus has a brilliant future5_labsownus has a brilliant future5_labsownus has a brilliant future5_labsownus has a brilliant future5_labsownus has a brilliant future5_labsownus has a brilliant future5_labsownus has a brilliant future5_labsownus has a brilliant future5_labsownus has a brilliant future5_labsownus has a brilliant future5_labsownus has a brilliant future
Good lord who is this stranger? We may need your passport to get back in! LOL

It has been a ling time!
WELCOME

Old 05-07-2019, 09:06 PM
crazyredneckanyhow
Post Fiend
crazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud ofcrazyredneckanyhow has much to be proud of
I stop in once a decade just to remind you I’m still alive.

Old 05-07-2019, 09:09 PM
5_labsownus
FTE Chapter Leader
5_labsownus has a brilliant future5_labsownus has a brilliant future5_labsownus has a brilliant future5_labsownus has a brilliant future5_labsownus has a brilliant future5_labsownus has a brilliant future5_labsownus has a brilliant future5_labsownus has a brilliant future5_labsownus has a brilliant future5_labsownus has a brilliant future5_labsownus has a brilliant future
Start dropping in a little more and maybe we could get Precious One, WeeVee Dave and some of the other old timers back!

Old 05-07-2019, 09:11 PM
crazyredneckanyhow
Post Fiend
Old man joe and jason the bronco guy still around?

Old 05-07-2019, 09:19 PM
5_labsownus
FTE Chapter Leader
Joe stops in from time to time. He has been playing in the big sandbox the last year. Should be home foe 3 weeks soon.
Dave had stopped in a couple times the last year.

I have sent messages out to some to stop by, but they haven't.
I have been trying to find Mike - Fitter and get him back. I can not find his last name!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.