Notices
Nevada Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:67 Olfthfl

May Nevada BS Thread

Old 05-12-2019, 11:06 AM
Tim Young
Post Fiend
Tim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputation
Good morning Greg and the rest of Nevada!

Working on getting our greenhouse put together today! Got the first rafters up yesterday evening.

Name:  20190511_195046.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  3.07 MB

Old 05-13-2019, 02:56 AM
Nighteyez
FTE Chapter Leader
Nighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputation
I don't see a blue oval on that tractor.

Jim

Old 05-13-2019, 07:47 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Good morning Nevada, hope you had a great weekend!!!

Old 05-13-2019, 09:33 AM
Gembone
Postmaster
Gembone has much to be proud ofGembone has much to be proud ofGembone has much to be proud ofGembone has much to be proud ofGembone has much to be proud ofGembone has much to be proud ofGembone has much to be proud ofGembone has much to be proud of
Morning everyone. I hope everyone had a good weekend and you remembered Mother's Day.
I sit here waiting on the property management group to call. The freezer went out yesterday.
Luckily, I had not stocked up on meats and things yet. Although, the wife was not to thrilled about her ice cream melting.
I didn't realize bags of ice had become so expensive. Holy crap people, it's just really cold water, it's not sliced bread!

Old 05-13-2019, 12:18 PM
Nighteyez
FTE Chapter Leader
Nighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputation
Spent three hours locked out of my apartment last night because the deadbolt locked refused to let go of the key. Called manager, and maintenance person. Manager called back, and was going to come over and let me in, but I told her I did not lock the key inside, it is stuck in the lock. So she tried calling maintenance guy. After awhile she called around for a locksmith.Finally found someone she could afford, and then he decided to raise his rate. Finally she gets a hold of the maintenance guy, and he comes over and gets the key out with adjustable pliers. I suggest using WD-40 on the key and lock, and viola, I am in. They are off, Sunday and Mondays, so I will wait until tomorrow to request a new lock set.

Jim

Old 05-13-2019, 12:38 PM
Gembone
Postmaster
Gembone has much to be proud ofGembone has much to be proud ofGembone has much to be proud ofGembone has much to be proud ofGembone has much to be proud ofGembone has much to be proud ofGembone has much to be proud ofGembone has much to be proud of
Jim, go get some graphite power. autoparts places sell it. At least you weren't locked out in August.

Old 05-13-2019, 02:26 PM
Tim Young
Post Fiend
Tim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by Nighteyez View Post
I don't see a blue oval on that tractor.

Jim
Your right, I can fix that!

Old 05-14-2019, 03:04 AM
Nighteyez
FTE Chapter Leader
Not going to worry about the graphite powder, since I am going to ask for a replacement. If they refuse, then maybe. Or i might just buy one and deduct it from the rent.

Jim

Old 05-14-2019, 09:05 AM
Gembone
Postmaster
Morning everyone. Today will mark the 3rd day without a freezer and second without a refrigerator.
They are supposed to be here today to fix or replace the unit.

Old 05-14-2019, 11:22 AM
Nighteyez
FTE Chapter Leader
Wow. When my daughter's electricity was shut off for non payment, I ended up with a freezer full of meat that they didn't want to spoil. They got the electricity turned on, and now the meat is gone. Hope you have a friend or relative you can "borrow" some freezer space with.

Jim

Old 05-14-2019, 11:48 AM
Gembone
Postmaster
Luckily it happened before our Sam's Club run and we don't have a lot of meat. I went and got ice and loaded all the expensive stuff into my camping cooler.
Then the fridge went out so I am trying to save all the condiments and such. So I took the drawer from the bottom of the freezer and filled it with 2 bags of ice and have it in the fridge.
I won't trust dairy products, but the other stuff should be ok as long as it stays cool.

Old 05-15-2019, 11:13 AM
Gembone
Postmaster
Morning everyone.

They fixed the fridge yesterday and so far so good.

Old 05-15-2019, 02:23 PM
Nighteyez
FTE Chapter Leader
Yay! About time.

Jim

Old 05-16-2019, 09:19 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Good morning Nevada, glad you got the fridge fixed, Greg!!

Old 05-16-2019, 09:25 AM
Gembone
Postmaster
Morning everyone.

Pat, I wish they would have replaced it. It's over 20 years old. At least they did fix it though.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: