Notices
Nevada Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:67 Olfthfl

May Nevada BS Thread

Old 05-08-2019, 10:58 AM
Tim Young
Post Fiend
Tim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputation
Good morning Nevada race fans!

Old 05-09-2019, 09:04 AM
Gembone
Postmaster
Gembone has much to be proud ofGembone has much to be proud ofGembone has much to be proud ofGembone has much to be proud ofGembone has much to be proud ofGembone has much to be proud ofGembone has much to be proud ofGembone has much to be proud of
Morning everyone. The weekend is almost upon us!

Old 05-09-2019, 11:13 AM
Nighteyez
FTE Chapter Leader
Nighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputation
The weekend is always here for some of us.

Jim

Old 05-09-2019, 12:20 PM
Gembone
Postmaster
Gembone has much to be proud ofGembone has much to be proud ofGembone has much to be proud ofGembone has much to be proud ofGembone has much to be proud ofGembone has much to be proud ofGembone has much to be proud ofGembone has much to be proud of
hehe, I know Jim. I don't generally worry about weekends for myself, but more for making plans with the family.

Old 05-10-2019, 06:23 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Good morning Nevada, happy Friday! Been a busy week at work, cutting into my FTE time!

Old 05-10-2019, 08:03 AM
Gembone
Postmaster
Morning everyone. It's finally Friday for you working stiffs! lol

Pat, they should understand that you have other responsibilities.

Old 05-10-2019, 08:11 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Morning Greg. No kidding, I have slacking that needs to be done.....LOL

May not be my Friday, we may work through the weekend. I'll be working 18 hours today, as it is!

Old 05-10-2019, 08:16 AM
Gembone
Postmaster
Pat, gee that sounds like fun. I bet your 67 wished it got such attention!

Old 05-10-2019, 08:31 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Well, all this overtime will certainly help the truck fund! Planning on a new left front fender, and getting a couple of gallons of high-build primer. Oh, and looking into a wiring harness.

Old 05-10-2019, 08:44 AM
Gembone
Postmaster
The money will definitely help as long as the wife doesn't get to it first! LOL.
If you don't care to wire your own, then I would suggest the Painless kit. They have been the best to work with that I have dealt with.

Old 05-10-2019, 08:46 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
I was looking at either that, or American Autowire. I need to do some researching of both. I know the Painless is a nice harness.

Old 05-10-2019, 09:25 AM
Gembone
Postmaster
I don't have any experience with American Autowire, so can't offer any incite.

Old 05-10-2019, 01:12 PM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
One of the guys in the bumpside forum is a rep for them. f100today (Tim) is the guy.

Old 05-10-2019, 04:39 PM
Nighteyez
FTE Chapter Leader
Nighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputation
Happy Friday all. No time for slacking when you work 18 hours. Unless you work at slacking for 18 hours. LOL

Jim

Old 05-12-2019, 10:57 AM
Gembone
Postmaster
Morning everyone. Happy Mother's Day Donna, and the other moms and wife's that tolerate us and our kids!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: