Notices
2021 Bronco Discussion for the upcoming 2021 Ford Bronco!

2021 Bronco

Old 04-22-2019, 09:22 AM
Krewat
Admin Newbie
Krewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputation
2021 Bronco

Thanks to tseekins this forum is now the 2021 Bronco forum, available in 2020, according to Ford's own into here: https://www.ford.com/future-vehicles/

Old 04-27-2019, 09:02 PM
stephen.osborne1
Posting Guru
stephen.osborne1 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.stephen.osborne1 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
What a **** tease.... Haha. Come on Ford, lift that skirt a little higher...

Old 04-27-2019, 09:50 PM
hd4ever
Senior User
hd4ever is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by stephen.osborne1 View Post
What a **** tease.... Haha. Come on Ford, lift that skirt a little higher...
Ford is lifting the roof and removing the doors. Now it is time for skin to win! Lol lol

Old 04-28-2019, 07:01 AM
tseekins
Super Moderator
tseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputation
Let's keep it G rated guys.

Old 07-05-2019, 10:56 AM
Pgh Rebel
Posting Guru
Pgh Rebel has a good reputation on FTE.Pgh Rebel has a good reputation on FTE.Pgh Rebel has a good reputation on FTE.
Ok so now Ford has decided to push it back til 2021? Why are they still not sharing any real information? Why have there been no spy shots shown of what it will look like? Is Ford trying to master the game of "Anticipation-Building"? Or are they simply hiding the fact that they really don't have anything worth sharing? Ford is calling this a "serious off-roader" These days that means it might see a snow-covered gravel road road on the way to freshly plowed Walmart parking lot, the way most people use their 4x4's. And for that they think they need selectable drive modes and e-locking diffs on both drive axles. I'm not saying the Bronco is going to have these options, I'm just suggesting that's become the new trend in 4wd vehicles. I've heard a rumor that the Bronco will feature the same 2.3 Ecoboost motor that is found in the Ranger. But then I've also heard a rumor that the Bronco will feature a 5.0 Coyote motor. So what does the rumor mill know anyway? Nothing that's what!
I've seen concept photos and spyshots of some mythical "baby Bronco", which isn't found anywhere on Ford's website; however there has been no real information come forth so far about this so called Bronco except that it will be built on the chassis of the Ranger.

Old 07-05-2019, 11:13 AM
hd4ever
Senior User
hd4ever is starting off with a positive reputation.
Still nothing new! lol

Old 07-05-2019, 04:52 PM
Stampede.Offroad
Junior User
Stampede.Offroad is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by Pgh Rebel View Post
... there has been no real information come forth so far about this so called Bronco except that it will be built on the chassis of the Ranger.
That isn't quite right either. Unless having the chassis be first used by the Bronco for a couple years then appearing in the Ranger makes it "the chassis of the Ranger."

It might be equally accurate to say that the Bronco and F150 will share a chassis if reports from Australia are correct. That is not saying the Bronco will be fullsize, but that there will be a new truck or heavy vehicle platform with scalable components. Part of Ford's overall future design philosophy that means all of their vehicles are built on 1 of 5 platforms -- a couple of which are cars, and one or two more electrics.

Old 07-05-2019, 08:33 PM
PrescottIce
Elder User
PrescottIce has a very good reputation on FTE.PrescottIce has a very good reputation on FTE.PrescottIce has a very good reputation on FTE.PrescottIce has a very good reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by Pgh Rebel View Post
Ok so now Ford has decided to push it back til 2021? Why are they still not sharing any real information? Why have there been no spy shots shown of what it will look like? Is Ford trying to master the game of "Anticipation-Building"? Or are they simply hiding the fact that they really don't have anything worth sharing? Ford is calling this a "serious off-roader" These days that means it might see a snow-covered gravel road road on the way to freshly plowed Walmart parking lot, the way most people use their 4x4's. And for that they think they need selectable drive modes and e-locking diffs on both drive axles. I'm not saying the Bronco is going to have these options, I'm just suggesting that's become the new trend in 4wd vehicles. I've heard a rumor that the Bronco will feature the same 2.3 Ecoboost motor that is found in the Ranger. But then I've also heard a rumor that the Bronco will feature a 5.0 Coyote motor. So what does the rumor mill know anyway? Nothing that's what!
I've seen concept photos and spyshots of some mythical "baby Bronco", which isn't found anywhere on Ford's website; however there has been no real information come forth so far about this so called Bronco except that it will be built on the chassis of the Ranger.
Show me where Ford ever stated they were producing a 2020 Bronco.

Two years from release, and you're angry because they won't show you a picture?

It's their business.

Old 07-05-2019, 09:15 PM
rollerstud98
Postmaster
rollerstud98 has much to be proud ofrollerstud98 has much to be proud ofrollerstud98 has much to be proud ofrollerstud98 has much to be proud ofrollerstud98 has much to be proud ofrollerstud98 has much to be proud ofrollerstud98 has much to be proud ofrollerstud98 has much to be proud ofrollerstud98 has much to be proud ofrollerstud98 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by PrescottIce View Post
Show me where Ford ever stated they were producing a 2020 Bronco.

Two years from release, and you're angry because they won't show you a picture?

It's their business.
In the initial presentation they said Ranger in 2019 and Bronco in 2020. The Ford website stated for quite some time up until a few months ago the Bronco 2020. Which has now changed to Bronco 2021 available in 2020.

Ford.ca still just says 2020 with nothing about 2021.

Old 07-05-2019, 10:59 PM
PrescottIce
Elder User
PrescottIce has a very good reputation on FTE.PrescottIce has a very good reputation on FTE.PrescottIce has a very good reputation on FTE.PrescottIce has a very good reputation on FTE.
"Coming in 2020" and model year 2020 are two entirely different things.

Old 07-06-2019, 01:18 PM
fordguy2100
Posting Guru
fordguy2100 has a good reputation on FTE.fordguy2100 has a good reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by PrescottIce
"Coming in 2020" and model year 2020 are two entirely different things.
This... so much this.... why can't people understand this. It's been known for a long time that it's a model year 2021 available to purchase in late 2020 . Ever since the leak about the doors, mirrors, and removable top that's the info that has been known

I'm about done with this section cz it's just people crying about how it's not out yet and we don't have any pictures yet. SSDD

Old 07-06-2019, 06:51 PM
rollerstud98
Postmaster
rollerstud98 has much to be proud ofrollerstud98 has much to be proud ofrollerstud98 has much to be proud ofrollerstud98 has much to be proud ofrollerstud98 has much to be proud ofrollerstud98 has much to be proud ofrollerstud98 has much to be proud ofrollerstud98 has much to be proud ofrollerstud98 has much to be proud ofrollerstud98 has much to be proud of
I was just pointing out how ford.com had changed from Bronco 2020 to Bronco 2021 coming in 2020. But ford.ca still just says Bronco 2020.

If you want to leave than by all means please do. It is a forum for enthusiasts after all and people are excited for this. Why get mad at people for wanting more than just an extremely rudimentary mule 2 years on.

Old 07-06-2019, 07:21 PM
fordguy2100
Posting Guru
fordguy2100 has a good reputation on FTE.fordguy2100 has a good reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by rollerstud98
I was just pointing out how ford.com had changed from Bronco 2020 to Bronco 2021 coming in 2020. But ford.ca still just says Bronco 2020.

If you want to leave than by all means please do. It is a forum for enthusiasts after all and people are excited for this. Why get mad at people for wanting more than just an extremely rudimentary mule 2 years on.
It's annoying checking for updates and it's just another user crying over nothing. Enthusiasts are excited for what's to come not cry and complain ford hasn't released enough info, or speculate ford will fail before any info is released.

Old 07-06-2019, 08:31 PM
rollerstud98
Postmaster
Guys speculating about failure **** me off too. Canít comment on something like that until we even know what it looks like and whatnot.

Old 07-06-2019, 08:54 PM
johnday
Posting Guru
johnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant future
There's been a lot of speculation for sure. Here is what I learned today directly from a test engineer, that is working down in Atlanta at the Lockheed wind tunnel, testing all Ford products.
2.3 and 2.7 offered
Removable doors and top
2 and 4 door, two different wheelbases
Styling size is retro to original Bronco, 1965-1977, not a full size built on a 150 platform.
He knows my likes and dislikes when it comes to trucks, he said, "You WILL like this"!
Sorry if any is a repeat for you guys, just a headsup to me from a guy that knows.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: