Notices
6.2L V8 Discuss the 6.2L V8

How to find Door Code

Old 04-12-2019, 01:10 PM
Krygo
New User
Krygo is starting off with a positive reputation.
How to find Door Code

Hello,

I have a new to me 2018 Ford F250 XLT 6.2 L. How do I find the factory door keypad code, Dealer wanted $65.00 to get me the code.
We did look all through the owners manual and no card.

Thank you!

Old 04-12-2019, 01:43 PM
seville009
Postmaster
seville009 has a good reputation on FTE.seville009 has a good reputation on FTE.seville009 has a good reputation on FTE.
Old 04-12-2019, 04:28 PM
SnowPlowDriver
Senior User
SnowPlowDriver is starting off with a positive reputation.
On my 2011 the code is on the body control module ,right kick panel.

Old 04-12-2019, 04:36 PM
tjc transport
i ain't rite
tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
new trucks are different, it is not under the dash behind the radio, ..
open the passenger door. remove the the passenger kick panel that covers the fuse box. 'look in with a flashlight and you will see the module with the code on it.

or do it with the keys and information center. superduty instructions start at 2:45

Old 04-14-2019, 05:47 AM
Chuck's First Ford
Postmaster
Chuck's First Ford has a great reputation on FTE.Chuck's First Ford has a great reputation on FTE.Chuck's First Ford has a great reputation on FTE.Chuck's First Ford has a great reputation on FTE.
so much for Good Customer Service !

reason this place is so Great.

Old 04-14-2019, 09:32 PM
SDcrewzer
Posting Guru
SDcrewzer is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.SDcrewzer is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Thumbs up

I LOVE the second video...Thanks!

Safe travels,
Jim / crewzer

Old 04-15-2019, 01:56 PM
Krygo
New User
Krygo is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thank you tjctransport I will have to pull that panal and see what I can see.
Also noticed the picture in your title did you know Jay???

Old 04-15-2019, 03:23 PM
tjc transport
i ain't rite
tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
no, my daughter found that pic on the internet years ago and sent it to me because i am almost that big, and look very much like him when i am clean shaven.
i never knew the name of the person in the picture.
i thought it was funny with the shirt and have used it on and off over the years as an avatar.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: