K&N Throttle Control Module? - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
2017+ Super Duty The 2017+ Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty Pickup and Chassis Cab
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

K&N Throttle Control Module?

Old 02-16-2019, 01:35 PM
STX Screamer
Freshman User
STX Screamer is starting off with a positive reputation.
K&N Throttle Control Module?

Has anyone tried this control module?

​K&N 20-2599 K&N Throttle Control Module​​​​​​

I like the idea of the idea of the turn **** to make adjustments. Does this function as well as it sounds? Does the **** walk itself either direction during real world application? I could not find any reviews, besides what the manufacturer puts out.

I am only looking to improve throttle response. I know this will not give any additional horsepower.

I am on the fence about the Pedal Commander. I'm not a fan of the touchpad interface. Just a personal preference.

Old 02-16-2019, 06:00 PM
jaxf250
Elder User
jaxf250 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Get the bluetooth version of pedal commander (what I installed). You can adjust it from your phone if needed. I don't touch mine since I set it up months ago. Others may desire frequent tweaking though.

Old 02-16-2019, 08:58 PM
JackalAR
Senior User
JackalAR is starting off with a positive reputation.
The BT PC is $$$ though! Not sure about the K&N. I don't think any of these provide any power gains.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.