New Vilano 360 RL - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices

New Vilano 360 RL

Old 12-28-2018, 08:16 PM
prof nomad
Senior User
prof nomad is starting off with a positive reputation.
New Vilano 360 RL

i have been living and traveling for the past six years in a travel trailer logging 38k miles. It was plum worn out. I upgraded to a 2019 Vilano 360RL. Living in style now. I opted for 8k axles with disc brakes. First road trip when school is out in May is Philly to Seattle via Alabama (I have to swing by and visit mom)

Old 12-28-2018, 08:43 PM
Paw's 150 Lariat
Posting Guru
Paw's 150 Lariat is a splendid one to beholdPaw's 150 Lariat is a splendid one to beholdPaw's 150 Lariat is a splendid one to beholdPaw's 150 Lariat is a splendid one to beholdPaw's 150 Lariat is a splendid one to beholdPaw's 150 Lariat is a splendid one to beholdPaw's 150 Lariat is a splendid one to beholdPaw's 150 Lariat is a splendid one to behold
Nice camper Prof!! Lots more room then a bumper pull.

Old 12-28-2018, 08:46 PM
prof nomad
Senior User
Originally Posted by Paw's 150 Lariat View Post
Nice camper Prof!! Lots more room then a bumper pull.
So true. I donít own enough stuff to fill it. My cargo capacity is 4200 lbs

Old 12-29-2018, 11:23 AM
69cj
Post Fiend
69cj has a spectacular reputation.69cj has a spectacular reputation.69cj has a spectacular reputation.69cj has a spectacular reputation.69cj has a spectacular reputation.69cj has a spectacular reputation.69cj has a spectacular reputation.69cj has a spectacular reputation.69cj has a spectacular reputation.69cj has a spectacular reputation.69cj has a spectacular reputation.
With 3 ac's you should be able to hang meat in there. Does it have a genset?

Old 12-29-2018, 12:24 PM
dsandfort
Freshman User
dsandfort is starting off with a positive reputation.
Whoa! Beauty.

Old 12-29-2018, 01:11 PM
prof nomad
Senior User
Originally Posted by 69cj View Post
With 3 ac's you should be able to hang meat in there. Does it have a genset?
i had it prepped for the genset but right now I donít spend a lot of time off grid. I will purchase it in the future. I figured if one ac were to breakdown I would have a backup.

Old 12-29-2018, 01:12 PM
prof nomad
Senior User
Originally Posted by dsandfort View Post
Whoa! Beauty.
Thanks. I am very comfortable

Old 12-30-2018, 10:27 AM
golfmedik
Post Fiend
golfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputation
Great choice on the upgrades of the axles and discs. Guarantee you won't regret them. I want to put 8Ks and discs on my Montana like Roy did.

Old 12-31-2018, 11:30 AM
senix
senix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputation
Nice upgrade!

Old 12-31-2018, 01:05 PM
stufarmer
Elder User
stufarmer is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Beautiful ..

Old 12-31-2018, 02:17 PM
Paw's 150 Lariat
Posting Guru
Paw's 150 Lariat is a splendid one to beholdPaw's 150 Lariat is a splendid one to beholdPaw's 150 Lariat is a splendid one to beholdPaw's 150 Lariat is a splendid one to beholdPaw's 150 Lariat is a splendid one to beholdPaw's 150 Lariat is a splendid one to beholdPaw's 150 Lariat is a splendid one to beholdPaw's 150 Lariat is a splendid one to behold
Looks like the Vilano's are made in Mississippi. Possibly part of the Tiffin/Allegro group built in Alabama. Nice looking 5th wheel inside and out.

Old 01-01-2019, 11:51 AM
First Dually
Senior User
First Dually has a very good reputation on FTE.First Dually has a very good reputation on FTE.First Dually has a very good reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by Paw's 150 Lariat View Post
Looks like the Vilano's are made in Mississippi. Possibly part of the Tiffin/Allegro group built in Alabama. Nice looking 5th wheel inside and out.
The cabinetry in them is VERY nice.

Old 01-01-2019, 10:05 PM
BowtieConvert
Elder User
BowtieConvert is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
That is a super nice trailer. Roughing it in style for sure. Good call on the upgraded axles and brakes, that's a lot of payload you have. Did you upgrade the tires also? The reason I ask is I upgraded to load range G tires on my gooseneck I took delivery on in January of 2017. Fast forward to last Friday when I picked up a nail somewhere along I-95 in South Carolina. I made it to a Goodyear commercial service shop in Savannah to get it changed. Upon further inspection the tech discovered that not only was there a nail in my tire but the rim had a small crack about 3" long right down the center. The tech said it could have been from the heat build up caused by running it at low pressure. Thankfully, for the tire and ultimately the load, I-95 was a parking lot most of the way southbound to the Ga. line where it opened up to 3 lanes. That's probably the only thing that kept the tire from blowing out was the reduced speeds. Back to the rim: When I ordered the trailer I ordered 7k torsion axles, elec/hyd discs, and load range G tires. Evidently the trailer was shipped with load range E tires because the rims that are on it are only rated for 3750#. So, if you upgraded the tires make sure the rims are the proper ones.
Sorry if this post sounds discombobulated, we've had a steady parade of customers in here this AM. No complaints!

Last edited by BowtieConvert; 01-02-2019 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Added stuff
Old 01-02-2019, 03:40 PM
sneil
New User
sneil is starting off with a positive reputation.
Very nice indeed. We're looking at the Vilano and the Beacon lines as well. Haven't decided for sure yet, but the we like the full body paint offered in the Beacon line. I was curious if you could let me know what color you have for the cabinetry? I like the color combination you have. None of the brochures indicate which ones are the amber glaze or english chestnut (easy to figure out the mocha).

Thanks and that's a very nice looking rig!

Old 01-08-2019, 10:59 PM
dan222
Junior User
dan222 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.dan222 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Ver nice looking setup. Many happy miles with it.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.