Texas (Harris County) and Arizona (Coconino County) Full Delete? - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 6.7L Power Stroke Diesel
Reload this Page >

Texas (Harris County) and Arizona (Coconino County) Full Delete?

Notices
6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Old 10-08-2018, 10:43 PM
eastcoastweb
New User
eastcoastweb is starting off with a positive reputation.

I live in near Houston, Texas and have a 2011 250 6.7 and interested in deleting at some point. Truck is at 112k. We will be moving to Arizona near Flagstaff. I was wondering the legality and issue I might run into now in Texas and later in Arizona if I got it done. Any info is appreciated.

Old 10-10-2018, 07:40 AM
Toreador_Diesel
Toreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputation
Can't speak for Arizona, but in The Great State of Texas, emissions on diesels doesn't matter too much. This is a state where a turbo counts as a muffler, lol

We do safety inspections on diesel trucks, never emissions testing.

Old 10-10-2018, 10:25 AM
eastcoastweb
New User
eastcoastweb is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thank you for the information about Texas. I thought that was the case, but didn't want to get pulled over or fail annual inspection.
Now I just need to find out about Arizona. Although it is several years off, I would think I would still be driving this dream truck!.

Old 10-11-2018, 07:46 AM
The Bone
Elder User
The Bone has a good reputation on FTE.The Bone has a good reputation on FTE.
If any state has emissions testing before you can register your truck there you will have to have a smog done.

Old Today, 08:42 AM
Postmaster
99150 has a superb reputation99150 has a superb reputation99150 has a superb reputation99150 has a superb reputation99150 has a superb reputation99150 has a superb reputation99150 has a superb reputation99150 has a superb reputation99150 has a superb reputation99150 has a superb reputation99150 has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by eastcoastweb View Post
Thank you for the information about Texas. I thought that was the case, but didn't want to get pulled over or fail annual inspection.
Now I just need to find out about Arizona. Although it is several years off, I would think I would still be driving this dream truck!.
Arizona only tests in the Phoenix and Tucson areas. But, that doesn’t mean things will never change.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: