1990 e150 Vacuum Canister - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
1968-2013 Full Size Vans Econolines. E150, E250, E350, E450 and E550

1990 e150 Vacuum Canister

Old 10-07-2018, 11:16 AM
LSxEconoline
Freshman User
LSxEconoline is starting off with a positive reputation.
1990 e150 Vacuum Canister

So, I removed most of the smog system and rerouted anything I read that should stay but there is one piece of this puzzle I have yet to find any info or answers on, and that is this vacuum canister located on the driver side of the frame adjacent to the high-pressure pump / fuel filter.

The line runs until this point around the driver's side of the dog house.

so where is this spost to lead? I can provide any other pictures so just let me know if that's needed. Thanks for any help

Old 10-08-2018, 11:29 AM
LSxEconoline
Freshman User
LSxEconoline is starting off with a positive reputation.
Maybe if someone who has an 80ish - 91 e150 snaps a pic of what's behind their doghouse then I could figure out the rest. There only seems to be one hose coming off the top of this can. Not even really sure what system its spost to be a part of. Van has hiccups in the fuel system that I'm currently working out (bad rear pump and vapor canister) and I don't think this part is related but it would be nice to know what it is before removing it.

FWIW this is what my vacuum system looks like now... if this thing is even apart of it.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.