Fab does what it wants - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices

Fab does what it wants

Old 08-28-2018, 02:27 PM
JaySVX
Posting Guru
JaySVX is a splendid one to beholdJaySVX is a splendid one to beholdJaySVX is a splendid one to beholdJaySVX is a splendid one to beholdJaySVX is a splendid one to beholdJaySVX is a splendid one to behold
Fab does what it wants

i have a 2004 excursion 6.0 with automatic climate controls and they seem to take button presses as only suggestions. If I put it on auto it blows like hell but nothing comes out of the vents. I hear the fan but pt my hands at the defrost, floor, or dash and canít feel anything. I switch from defrost to dash and can hear things happening, but nothing comes it the vents. If I wait sometimes itíll open up and stay open until I restart the truck or change a setting, then I have nothing again.

Any auggestions? Itís hot out and Iíd like to utilize my ac when I want to, not when it wants to.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.