55' door hinges. Right, Left, or does it make a difference? - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Older, Classic & Antique Trucks > 1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks
Reload this Page >

55' door hinges. Right, Left, or does it make a difference?

Notices
1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

Old 06-23-2018, 04:35 PM
df85732
Secret Agent
df85732 has a great reputation on FTE.df85732 has a great reputation on FTE.df85732 has a great reputation on FTE.df85732 has a great reputation on FTE.df85732 has a great reputation on FTE.

So when I took my door and hinges off I did not mark them driver , passenger, upper, or lower. I am now getting ready to put them back on. I thought I read somewhere that they are side specific. Is that true or are they the same? They look the same to me. Also, on a different subject, what size amperage fuse is on the headlight control switch? Thanks for the help. Dave

Old 06-23-2018, 06:08 PM
abe
Post Fiend
abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.
I don't think there is a difference. Some would say have the head of the pin on top. But I don't think the pins will fall out, do you? Upper and lower are the same.

I think the fuse at the end of the headlight switch is for the dome light and you do not have one do you? Unless you go to the Dark Side like I did and put one in!

BTW, I have an NOS dome light if you or anyone else is I interested...,

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.