1978 - 1996 Big Bronco  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Monster Transmission and Performance good or bad experience?

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2018, 11:44 PM
almor
Freshman User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Monster Transmission and Performance good or bad experience?

How was your experience with Monsters Transmission ?

Old 07-03-2018, 04:48 PM
rory71
Freshman User
Nobody? I was hoping someone would have E40D reviews to share!

Old 07-06-2018, 11:51 AM
Redark1
Mountain Pass
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
They probably do but not with monster brand. There are more popular rebuilder that I've read about on here. Sorry can't be of more help.

specific problems might get better replys.

Old 07-07-2018, 08:47 PM
almor
Freshman User
Ok I started this thread with the rhetorical question. My experience with Monster Transmission and Performance on my C6 was the worse ever and a total nightmare. I should've listened to the hundreds of people that gave a bad review to them but I though mine experience could've been different. They are scammers and will take your money to paint the case and put a sticker on a poorly serviced unit then ship it back to you then will let you high and dried when you claim warranty on it and by the way the three years warranty is a lie. Mine never worked out of the box so I put my Bronco on a trailer and dropped it off at their service trailer in Brooksville Florida, two weeks later they called me to pick it up, by then another bill of $964 was there for me to pay, took it for a drive test along with the service manager ( Nathan) the truck wont upshift past first gear, long story short they then wanted me to paid 1/2 of the new bill and they will rebuild another case, I had enough and wouldn't take their ridiculous offer so they bailed on me and left me with a bad unit and $ 1800 loan from affirm that took me no where. I reported them to the BBB and Marcus Martin the guy that Monster pays to keep the fire low came back with a bunch of lies and falsehoods
Don't take your business to them, you will regret it if you did.

The following users liked this post:
Old 07-07-2018, 10:15 PM
rory71
Freshman User
Thank you! That is why I always rebuild all of my own stuff, but I'm getting old and would be nice to have a reputable place to do business with. Seems every one is a damn politician nowadays, a royal crook that is. How do they stay in business tho?

The following users liked this post:
Old 09-25-2020, 05:33 PM
TomDav
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I received a transmission missing the speedometer gear, male fitting for the cooler lines, Lokar TV cable bracket and braided throttle cable. I called multiple times to get help on this and the staff is very friendly but of course upper management can not do anything about that. BTW if you are calling to buy a transmission you will always get someone of the phone by pressing #1, if you are trying to get to customer service for a transmission you already purchased you will get sent to a voicemail that never gets answered because they are so busy due to "recent TV appearances". Save your time, money and headache by going to Summit Racing - you will never have a problem and if you do they will take care of it automatically.

Old 09-29-2020, 01:31 PM
Black Ford XLT
Fleet Mechanic
Received 30 Likes on 28 Posts
Wow , hate you had to experience this ,but great full for the info on these CROOKS. I study reviews before doing business with any one .Trust me we all learn lessons the HARD way .Goodluck TR