Notices
Excursion - King of SUVs 2000 - 2005 Ford Excursion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

She Gone

Old 04-19-2018, 11:22 PM
Krazee Matt
Leadfoot
Krazee Matt has a superb reputationKrazee Matt has a superb reputationKrazee Matt has a superb reputationKrazee Matt has a superb reputationKrazee Matt has a superb reputationKrazee Matt has a superb reputationKrazee Matt has a superb reputationKrazee Matt has a superb reputationKrazee Matt has a superb reputationKrazee Matt has a superb reputationKrazee Matt has a superb reputation
She Gone

Well, Stay Puft is officially gone to the scrappers. Been surfing looking for replacements off and on, and Iíve come to the verdict of Iím just going to wait til next year and pick up a 6.7 conversion or have one done.

Appreciate those of yíall that gave some parts a new home.

Old 04-20-2018, 05:11 AM
Oldguyfl
Posting Guru
Oldguyfl has much to be proud ofOldguyfl has much to be proud ofOldguyfl has much to be proud ofOldguyfl has much to be proud ofOldguyfl has much to be proud ofOldguyfl has much to be proud ofOldguyfl has much to be proud ofOldguyfl has much to be proud ofOldguyfl has much to be proud ofOldguyfl has much to be proud of
RIP, memories, like the forest of my mind, misty waters singing memories, that's the way we were

Old 04-20-2018, 05:56 AM
David7.3
The Lost One
David7.3 is a splendid one to beholdDavid7.3 is a splendid one to beholdDavid7.3 is a splendid one to beholdDavid7.3 is a splendid one to beholdDavid7.3 is a splendid one to beholdDavid7.3 is a splendid one to beholdDavid7.3 is a splendid one to behold
Oh man I have a complete drive train from a 99 f-350 7.3 that would have gone nice into Prius Repellent. RIP ol gal

Old 04-20-2018, 07:23 AM
Krazee Matt
Leadfoot
Krazee Matt has a superb reputationKrazee Matt has a superb reputationKrazee Matt has a superb reputationKrazee Matt has a superb reputationKrazee Matt has a superb reputationKrazee Matt has a superb reputationKrazee Matt has a superb reputationKrazee Matt has a superb reputationKrazee Matt has a superb reputationKrazee Matt has a superb reputationKrazee Matt has a superb reputation
She had everything, one member off here snagged the trans, another got the turbo, another got the injectors, and the lift plus axles and rolling stock went to yet another.

The driver side is completely smashed, A-pillar broke the dash itís so flattened.

She had a plenty rowdy forged 7.3, thereís evidence around the forum of the shenanigans.

Old 04-20-2018, 09:05 AM
SmackDaddy
Shade Tree Wrencher
SmackDaddy has a very good reputation on FTE.SmackDaddy has a very good reputation on FTE.SmackDaddy has a very good reputation on FTE.SmackDaddy has a very good reputation on FTE.
Some of her will live on under my 6.0...Thanks Matt!

Old 04-20-2018, 10:31 AM
Sunline Fan
Excursion Fleet Manager
Sunline Fan has a superb reputationSunline Fan has a superb reputationSunline Fan has a superb reputationSunline Fan has a superb reputationSunline Fan has a superb reputationSunline Fan has a superb reputationSunline Fan has a superb reputationSunline Fan has a superb reputationSunline Fan has a superb reputationSunline Fan has a superb reputationSunline Fan has a superb reputation
Sorry to hear that Matt, it's a hard way to give up something close to you. I'm surprised you left some usable parts on it though. When I took my 7.3's body to the scrapper, it was literally nothing less than a steel shell.

That said, I'm still wondering what I'll ever do with a complete set of door hinges. Maybe there'll be a market for them in 30 years, lol.

Old 04-20-2018, 11:01 AM
ShelbyHauler
Senior User
ShelbyHauler has a good reputation on FTE.ShelbyHauler has a good reputation on FTE.
So sorry to hear about this as well. What condition are those chrome bumpers in? J/K, don't think it will match my EB trim.

Old 05-06-2018, 07:57 AM
mecdac
If it flies, it dies
mecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputation
Wink

Originally Posted by Krazee Matt View Post
She had a plenty rowdy forged 7.3, thereís evidence around the forum of the shenanigans.
She was wicked fast.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.