Private cash offer - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
2017+ Super Duty The 2017+ Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty Pickup and Chassis Cab

Private cash offer

Reply

 
 
 
  #1  
Old 03-29-2018, 09:26 PM
homerj
homerj is offline
Senior User
Thread Starter
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Mill creek wa
Posts: 164
homerj is starting off with a positive reputation.
Private cash offer

Hi,
So can you use this in conjunction with the AQHA membership $500 off?

FYI
Online I asked for a 2018 superduty brochure ... never got it. Called ford marketing and they said they didn’t make any , so asked for a 2017 and told him I was looking for the PCO. He said there was no sure thing of getting one.... never got a 2017 brochure....

So this month I asked online for a 150 and edge and just got a combo brochure for all fords... and boom!!!! There it is in all its glory lol
 
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-30-2018, 07:50 AM
psdxohio
psdxohio is offline
Senior User
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Central Ohio
Posts: 266
psdxohio is starting off with a positive reputation.
I have requested brochures for a Fusion, and F150 and the Focus. Never got anything. I also called Ford and got the same answer. The only sure way to get a PCO is at a ride and drive event.
 
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-30-2018, 08:19 AM
USSenator
USSenator is offline
Elder User
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Eagan, MN
Posts: 500
USSenator is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by homerj View Post
Hi,
So can you use this in conjunction with the AQHA membership $500 off?

FYI
Online I asked for a 2018 superduty brochure ... never got it. Called ford marketing and they said they didn’t make any , so asked for a 2017 and told him I was looking for the PCO. He said there was no sure thing of getting one.... never got a 2017 brochure....

So this month I asked online for a 150 and edge and just got a combo brochure for all fords... and boom!!!! There it is in all its glory lol
I used my $750 private cash offer and the 2017 $500 AQHA together. I also had $750 financing and another $1500 Ford rebate. Sam's, from what I hear, also has a $500 rebate. That may be better than the AQHA if you are already a Sam's member.

It can take up to two months being a member of the AQHA to get the rebate certificate.

Here is all you need to know about the 2017 AQHA rebate, maybe 2018 works the same?
https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1...g-details.html
 
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-30-2018, 09:55 AM
homerj
homerj is offline
Senior User
Thread Starter
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Mill creek wa
Posts: 164
homerj is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by USSenator View Post
I used my $750 private cash offer and the 2017 $500 AQHA together. I also had $750 financing and another $1500 Ford rebate. Sam's, from what I hear, also has a $500 rebate. That may be better than the AQHA if you are already a Sam's member.

It can take up to two months being a member of the AQHA to get the rebate certificate.

Here is all you need to know about the 2017 AQHA rebate, maybe 2018 works the same?
https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1...g-details.html
yea I got mine when I ordered my truck so no issues there
 
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-30-2018, 09:57 AM
homerj
homerj is offline
Senior User
Thread Starter
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Mill creek wa
Posts: 164
homerj is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by psdxohio View Post
I have requested brochures for a Fusion, and F150 and the Focus. Never got anything. I also called Ford and got the same answer. The only sure way to get a PCO is at a ride and drive event.
my truck got built last week and got the PCO this week... so don’t give up. Try asking for 2018 edge, that’s was the last one I did.


 
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-30-2018, 10:03 AM
Sunnyside42
Sunnyside42 is offline
Senior User
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 161
Sunnyside42 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I'd be curious what zip codes are getting the PCOs.

Through a series of fortunate / unfortunate events, I've got a custom order set to deliver mid-late April.
 

Last edited by Sunnyside42; 03-30-2018 at 10:05 AM. Reason: -5 points for not reading. :)
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-30-2018, 10:08 AM
psdxohio
psdxohio is offline
Senior User
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Central Ohio
Posts: 266
psdxohio is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by homerj View Post


my truck got built last week and got the PCO this week... so donít give up. Try asking for 2018 edge, thatís was the last one I did.
I just went to the Ford website to request an Edge brochure and the option for a mailed copy is gone - just the download option remains.
 
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-30-2018, 10:29 AM
davidpacificnw
davidpacificnw is offline
Senior User
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 354
davidpacificnw is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by homerj View Post
Hi,
So can you use this in conjunction with the AQHA membership $500 off?

FYI
Online I asked for a 2018 superduty brochure ... never got it. Called ford marketing and they said they didnít make any , so asked for a 2017 and told him I was looking for the PCO. He said there was no sure thing of getting one.... never got a 2017 brochure....

So this month I asked online for a 150 and edge and just got a combo brochure for all fords... and boom!!!! There it is in all its glory lol
Homerj,

Where did you ask for the brochures? Online chat? or..?
 
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-30-2018, 10:35 AM
homerj
homerj is offline
Senior User
Thread Starter
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Mill creek wa
Posts: 164
homerj is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by Sunnyside42 View Post
I'd be curious what zip codes are getting the PCOs.

Through a series of fortunate / unfortunate events, I've got a custom order set to deliver mid-late April.

Im located in 98208
 
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-30-2018, 10:51 AM
SDCoug
SDCoug is offline
Freshman User
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Lake Tapps
Posts: 26
SDCoug is starting off with a positive reputation.
Do the PCO's expire? I have a 2019 ordered and likely will see it in September after it makes the month long trek to the PNW!
 
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 03-30-2018, 11:34 AM
Sunnyside42
Sunnyside42 is offline
Senior User
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 161
Sunnyside42 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by SDCoug View Post
Do the PCO's expire? I have a 2019 ordered and likely will see it in September after it makes the month long trek to the PNW!
I believe they are only good for about 30 days.
 
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-30-2018, 12:03 PM
homerj
homerj is offline
Senior User
Thread Starter
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Mill creek wa
Posts: 164
homerj is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by davidpacificnw View Post
Homerj,

Where did you ask for the brochures? Online chat? or..?
I asked ford marketing and online.. but just went and check and looks like you can only download a brochure now.

 
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-30-2018, 12:04 PM
homerj
homerj is offline
Senior User
Thread Starter
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Mill creek wa
Posts: 164
homerj is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by Sunnyside42 View Post
I believe they are only good for about 30 days.
Got mine this week and expires 5-28-18

 
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-30-2018, 12:07 PM
homerj
homerj is offline
Senior User
Thread Starter
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Mill creek wa
Posts: 164
homerj is starting off with a positive reputation.
Deleted thread
 
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-30-2018, 12:49 PM
Sunnyside42
Sunnyside42 is offline
Senior User
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 161
Sunnyside42 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by homerj View Post
Got mine this week and expires 5-28-18
Good catch! I believe they are for 60 days / ~2 months.
 
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.