Notices
1994.5 - 1997 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

parts wanted

Old 08-01-2017, 07:58 AM
tjc transport
i ain't rite
tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
parts wanted

lets try this one on for size.
if you need something post it up here.
if you have something the other guy is looking for,contact them in a pm.
DO NOT DISCUSS MONEY HERE. if you do the post will be deleted.

after you get what you are looking for, let me know so i can delete your post.
posts older than 6 months will automatically be deleted.

Old 09-30-2018, 12:45 PM
HyampomJ10
New User
HyampomJ10 is starting off with a positive reputation.
WANTED: Set of stock SD V-code front leaf springs. Ideally within a reasonable driving distance of Norcal or western NV. Thanks!

Old 10-09-2018, 01:56 PM
mcali2
Posting Guru
mcali2 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.mcali2 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
have you checked with car-part.com there are many areas with them in No Cal. I used this site to get a rear
door.

Old 10-09-2018, 05:17 PM
HyampomJ10
New User
HyampomJ10 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thanks! I'll check em out

Old 10-15-2018, 01:36 PM
tjc transport
i ain't rite
tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
needed: horn pad for a 95 F250 with cruise control.

Old 10-15-2018, 05:14 PM
Jarrett Campbell
Postmaster
Jarrett Campbell is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Jarrett Campbell is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I've got one, Tom.

Old 10-15-2018, 06:02 PM
tjc transport
i ain't rite
ok Jarrett.

Old 10-17-2018, 08:36 PM
LeoJr
Posting Guru
LeoJr has a good reputation on FTE.LeoJr has a good reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by HyampomJ10 View Post
WANTED: Set of stock SD V-code front leaf springs. Ideally within a reasonable driving distance of Norcal or western NV. Thanks!
When I did my D60 swap and a Reverse Shackle Kit install I ordered a pair that was not only brand new, came with the needed larger diameter bolts, and shipped to my door for a little more than I expected to pay for a used pair.

Let me know if you want more info. Either way, good luck!

Old 11-12-2018, 07:57 PM
bagman1995
Junior User
bagman1995 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I need a set of stock rims for my 97' 250 HD. I also have for sale 22in chrome rims with 35in tires on them. PM me if either or.

Old 11-13-2018, 07:46 AM
bagman1995
Junior User
OBS mule

OBS mule. You sent me a message but your inbox space is full man. I canít reach you so Iím trying on here. Hope you see this because I am interested In your rims.

Old 11-13-2018, 07:48 AM
OBS Mule
Senior User
OBS Mule is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by bagman1995 View Post
OBS mule. You sent me a message but your inbox space is full man. I canít reach you so Iím trying on here. Hope you see this because I am interested In your rims.
ya buddy I got it. I just deleted my inbox. Thanks for the heads up

Old 11-17-2018, 04:29 PM
bc4lyphe
New User
bc4lyphe is starting off with a positive reputation.
hydraboost

I've done a Cummins swap in my 97 cclb drw and am looking for a power brake booster or hydroboost unit as I no longer have a vacuum pump. I'll be using my original brake master cylinder until I do a complete axle swap. Also looking for a clutch/brake pedal assembly for the same truck

Old 12-03-2018, 10:07 AM
bagman1995
Junior User
I need the aluminium tailgate trim panel (preferably red). They no longer sell on LMC truck or DC. I would take black if need be... hopefully one of you has one in good shape.

Old 12-24-2018, 03:06 PM
DoctorSharpY
Freshman User
DoctorSharpY is starting off with a positive reputation.
Does anyone have a rear fuel tank in Tennessee/Kentucky?
Everyone on Facebook marketplace wants a ton or doesn't have one.
Im in Clarksville, TN (about an hour northeast of Nashville )
​​​

Old 01-05-2019, 09:54 AM
Paul Orozco
New User
Paul Orozco is starting off with a positive reputation.
Exclamation HELP 97 F450 7.3 4x4 Need Transmission + transfer case

I am now the proud owner of a 1997 FSuper Duty 7.3L w 130k miles on it.
The VIN # is:
1FDLF47F3VEB53524
1997 F-Super Duty 7.3L Diesel 4x4 MH Mod

It was originally purchased and owned by the City of San Jose Fire Department up until two weeks ago.
It was ordered modified new to a 4x4 by Marmon-Herrington in Kentucky with the install done by Fontaine Mod Center in Kentucky. I want to use the parts with original as built specs.

The GOOD: the truck is pristine.
The BAD: It's missing the transmission, transfer case, and shafts.
I am looking to buy a transmission and transfer case. I can source the shafts here locally in California.

The information I received from Marmon-Herrington is below:"The transmission and torque converter are original equipment. We supplied an adapter and a shaft to join the transmission and transfer case (which are no longer made). The rear driveline is original equipment, but was shortened and the front shaft is a 1330 series Spicer with double joints on each end (also not available, but Weller Truck out of Grand Rapids might have one). Unfortunately, we have not carried this model transfer case since 2007, but you should be able to go through a GM dealer with the model MBW4470 (Borg Warner).If this truck is missing the transmission you are more than likely missing a couple key component to mount the transfer case to the transmission. The other issue is the original parking brake supplied with the truck is adapted to the tail end of the transmission."

What I am looking for is an E4OD transmission (or 4R100??). Also need the MBW4470 but I keep getting questions on why the BW4470 since this is for a Ford application.

Any help in locating what I need would be appreciated.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: parts wanted

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: