After a seemingly endless wait, a window sticker! - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums



2017+ Super Duty The 2017+ Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty Pickup and Chassis Cab
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

After a seemingly endless wait, a window sticker!

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old 05-31-2017, 10:44 AM
jim01250 jim01250 is offline
Senior User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Eastern Ky
Posts: 123
jim01250 is starting off with a positive reputation.
After a seemingly endless wait, a window sticker!

Ordered my truck on March 30th. Finally, after waiting 62 days, I have a window sticker. Sales manager says I have a build date of June 8th. I was starting to think my truck would never get built. Lots of folks on here ordered after me and many are already driving their new trucks. I never did get an explanation for the delay, but at least now I know she's coming.
Attached Images
 
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-31-2017, 11:27 AM
62KR 62KR is offline
Senior User
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Southwest PA
Posts: 102
62KR is starting off with a positive reputation.
Where do you find the window sticker? I ordered on May 6th, and my dealer gave me a VIN last week. He also said I have a build date of 6/12. It has yet to show up in COTUS, and has shown up in ETIS with the fake build date...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-31-2017, 11:30 AM
fishrprice's Avatar
fishrprice fishrprice is offline
Senior User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Land of Pleasant Living
Posts: 100
fishrprice is starting off with a positive reputation.
Jim, Thats crazy, I went in the dealership on 5/13 and my window sticker showed up today. (I cant figure out how to open it, lol. But it does show up on cotus. It also shows in production as of today. How can any truck (yours) take so long to get moving thru the system?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-31-2017, 12:25 PM
jim01250 jim01250 is offline
Senior User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Eastern Ky
Posts: 123
jim01250 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 62KR View Post
Where do you find the window sticker? I ordered on May 6th, and my dealer gave me a VIN last week. He also said I have a build date of 6/12. It has yet to show up in COTUS, and has shown up in ETIS with the fake build date...
I got my VIN on May 12th and got my sticker today. I went to this site and typed in my VIN. Look Up Window Sticker. I got the link off someone else's post on here. Research maniacs.com also has a link to look it up. My build is an F350 and has never shown up in cotus. I also have the hold date in etis. I guess that will change after the truck is built. One of the other members on here had an F450 built recently. His name is Johnpsz. His posts are a wealth of information.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-31-2017, 12:27 PM
jim01250 jim01250 is offline
Senior User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Eastern Ky
Posts: 123
jim01250 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishrprice View Post
Jim, Thats crazy, I went in the dealership on 5/13 and my window sticker showed up today. (I cant figure out how to open it, lol. But it does show up on cotus. It also shows in production as of today. How can any truck (yours) take so long to get moving thru the system?
If you got your sticker today, my guess is that our trucks will be riding down the line pretty close to each other next week. Congrats.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-31-2017, 01:31 PM
62KR 62KR is offline
Senior User
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Southwest PA
Posts: 102
62KR is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thanks Jim
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-31-2017, 02:18 PM
Johnpsz's Avatar
Johnpsz Johnpsz is offline
Elder User
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Oregon
Posts: 717
Johnpsz is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Congrats, I know it took a while to get here, now things are going to seem like they are moving more quickly, after that long wait...
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-31-2017, 07:52 PM
fishrprice's Avatar
fishrprice fishrprice is offline
Senior User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Land of Pleasant Living
Posts: 100
fishrprice is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim01250 View Post
If you got your sticker today, my guess is that our trucks will be riding down the line pretty close to each other next week. Congrats.
Congrats to you also. It must have been painful to wait as long as you have. At least things are rolling now.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-31-2017, 08:01 PM
BGMSPD's Avatar
BGMSPD BGMSPD is offline
Elder User
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NJ
Posts: 535
BGMSPD is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim01250 View Post
I got my VIN on May 12th and got my sticker today. I went to this site and typed in my VIN. Look Up Window Sticker.
Just used your link and my sicker shows on this site but won't load on COTUS yet.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-31-2017, 08:38 PM
fishrprice's Avatar
fishrprice fishrprice is offline
Senior User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Land of Pleasant Living
Posts: 100
fishrprice is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMSPD View Post
Just used your link and my sicker shows on this site but won't load on COTUS yet.
Mine doesn't show on the VIN lookup link or in Cotus. Hopefully tomorrow. Looks like our Trucks were ordered around the same time.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 05-31-2017, 09:01 PM
BGMSPD's Avatar
BGMSPD BGMSPD is offline
Elder User
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NJ
Posts: 535
BGMSPD is starting off with a positive reputation.
Yup and should travel down the line around the same time.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-31-2017, 09:49 PM
tp431 tp431 is offline
Junior User
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 96
tp431 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Ordered ours 4/25, got the VIN 5/4, got W/S 5/24. Using Johnpsz "here are the basics", I figured the truck would be built yesterday or today... sure enough the truck was built today!! ETIS still has no change, just the place holder date...
I have found that the 350s do not show up in COTUS at all, we'll see if ETIS updates anything tomorrow.
The next date change I'm watching for is on the bottom of the W/S (again per Johnpsz's insight) for it to go into transit.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-01-2017, 07:20 AM
fishrprice's Avatar
fishrprice fishrprice is offline
Senior User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Land of Pleasant Living
Posts: 100
fishrprice is starting off with a positive reputation.
tp431, Using Johnpsz "here are the basics",

Is this a previous post by Johnpsz?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-01-2017, 07:56 AM
nbayless36 nbayless36 is online now
Senior User
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Kansas City
Posts: 165
nbayless36 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tp431 View Post
Ordered ours 4/25, got the VIN 5/4, got W/S 5/24. Using Johnpsz "here are the basics", I figured the truck would be built yesterday or today... sure enough the truck was built today!! ETIS still has no change, just the place holder date...
I have found that the 350s do not show up in COTUS at all, we'll see if ETIS updates anything tomorrow.
The next date change I'm watching for is on the bottom of the W/S (again per Johnpsz's insight) for it to go into transit.
so the bottom date on my W/S is now 5/31... doe that mean that's the build date? No change in cotus or etis
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-01-2017, 12:10 PM
tp431 tp431 is offline
Junior User
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 96
tp431 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishrprice View Post
tp431, Using Johnpsz "here are the basics",

Is this a previous post by Johnpsz?

yes, I think it was on the trucks being built the week of 4/23... long thread, but a lot of info in there!
Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My window sticker showed up today! Fr8dog69 2017+ Super Duty 18 08-24-2017 01:09 PM
Still trying to figure out custom order timeline 62KR 2017+ Super Duty 2 06-06-2017 11:56 PM
Window Sticker No longer showing up ByronCR 2017+ Super Duty 4 12-27-2016 02:19 AM
Build date of 12/12/2016 waiting to ship mojavearcher 2017+ Super Duty 4 12-26-2016 07:45 PM
Updated order guide and effect on previous orders Jbair14 2017+ Super Duty 14 10-16-2016 09:41 AM


Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums >

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:31 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.