FREE PARTS! (NOT A "FOR SALE" thread) - Page 3 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel
Reload this Page >

FREE PARTS! (NOT A "FOR SALE" thread)

Notices
1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FREE PARTS! (NOT A "FOR SALE" thread)

Old 06-13-2018, 03:02 PM
akcooper9
Elder User
akcooper9 has a good reputation on FTE.akcooper9 has a good reputation on FTE.
I have the below items if anyone wants them PM

Old 06-13-2018, 03:58 PM
Stewart_H
The Nekkid Super Mod
Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by akcooper9 View Post
PM sent.

Stewart

Old 06-14-2018, 05:45 AM
akcooper9
Elder User
Everything above has been spoken for. Thanks guys!

Old 06-14-2018, 08:33 AM
brandon_oma#692
Posting Guru
brandon_oma#692 has a great reputation on FTE.brandon_oma#692 has a great reputation on FTE.brandon_oma#692 has a great reputation on FTE.brandon_oma#692 has a great reputation on FTE.brandon_oma#692 has a great reputation on FTE.brandon_oma#692 has a great reputation on FTE.
Everything above has been spoken for. Thanks guys!
Counter top?

Old 06-14-2018, 08:38 AM
akcooper9
Elder User
Originally Posted by brandon_oma#692 View Post
Counter top?
You can have it, let me know when you are on the road to pick it up!

Old 06-15-2018, 08:41 AM
Calixkings
New User
Calixkings is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by materthegreater View Post
If you weren't so far away I'd come get that downpipe tomorrow!
yea likewise, if thats not gone , where you located man

Old 06-15-2018, 09:02 AM
brandon_oma#692
Posting Guru
brandon_oma#692 has a great reputation on FTE.brandon_oma#692 has a great reputation on FTE.brandon_oma#692 has a great reputation on FTE.brandon_oma#692 has a great reputation on FTE.brandon_oma#692 has a great reputation on FTE.brandon_oma#692 has a great reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by Calixkings View Post
yea likewise, if thats not gone , where you located man

Me? 4" downpipe? Freeport Illinois

Old 06-25-2018, 02:59 PM
Trentad5
New User
Trentad5 is starting off with a positive reputation.
where are located?

Old 06-25-2018, 06:36 PM
Stewart_H
The Nekkid Super Mod
Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by Trentad5 View Post
where are located?
Who are you talking to? You didn't quote the person you're talking to.

Stewart

Old 06-28-2018, 11:40 AM
cleatus12r
Postmaster
cleatus12r has a superb reputationcleatus12r has a superb reputationcleatus12r has a superb reputationcleatus12r has a superb reputationcleatus12r has a superb reputationcleatus12r has a superb reputationcleatus12r has a superb reputationcleatus12r has a superb reputationcleatus12r has a superb reputationcleatus12r has a superb reputationcleatus12r has a superb reputation
Early-99 guys:

Since years of internet lore has convinced you that your XLEx PCM is inferior and you need to replace it with a PMTx to run better (LOLZ) but the cost has become prohibitive, here's the deal of the century.....

I will trade you one of my perfectly functional PMT3 PCMs for your functional XLEx PCM as long as you include your barometric pressure sensor and pigtail. I can get those parts from Ford (but $$$) since you will no longer need them anyway.

Any takers?

Old 06-28-2018, 12:40 PM
SaintITC
Posting Guru
SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.
^^^ Trying to figure out what prompted this deal? I can only guess you need a barometric pressure sensor and pigtail for the Crown Victoriastroke...

Old 06-28-2018, 01:24 PM
cleatus12r
Postmaster
cleatus12r has a superb reputationcleatus12r has a superb reputationcleatus12r has a superb reputationcleatus12r has a superb reputationcleatus12r has a superb reputationcleatus12r has a superb reputationcleatus12r has a superb reputationcleatus12r has a superb reputationcleatus12r has a superb reputationcleatus12r has a superb reputationcleatus12r has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by SaintITC View Post
^^^ Trying to figure out what prompted this deal? I can only guess you need a barometric pressure sensor and pigtail for the Crown Victoriastroke...
Nope. Already moving onto the next project. The Crown Victoria is done short of AC and paint with 1580 miles already....love that car! I have already purchased three pairs of sensors and pigtails for the three other SD-based 7.3s in the yard (1973, 2000, and Crown Vic) and don't want to buy another. I have two XLE4 PCMs as well but one's been reprogrammed as an AWA4 for a spare manual PCM and the other has a dead J3 port (unable to chip). I need a chippable XLE4 for the next project but that means I also need the BARO sensor with it.

​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​

Old 06-28-2018, 01:25 PM
brandon_oma#692
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by cleatus12r View Post
Nope. Already moving onto the next project. The Crown Victoria is done short of AC and paint with 1580 miles already....love that car!
Where are the pictures of that?
​​​​​​​

Old 06-28-2018, 01:26 PM
Walleye Hunter
Post Fiend
Walleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by cleatus12r View Post
Early-99 guys:

Since years of internet lore has convinced you that your XLEx PCM is inferior and you need to replace it with a PMTx to run better (LOLZ) but the cost has become prohibitive, here's the deal of the century.....

I will trade you one of my perfectly functional PMT3 PCMs for your functional XLEx PCM as long as you include your barometric pressure sensor and pigtail. I can get those parts from Ford (but $$$) since you will no longer need them anyway.

Any takers?
The best I could do you would be a straight up trade because mine is live tuned and in use but I do have a spare in the garage. But since I have an '01 parts truck out there I'm not so sure that I need another. Unless there was something about yours that makes it better than the one in that '01.

Old 06-28-2018, 01:33 PM
cleatus12r
Postmaster
Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
Unless there was something about yours that makes it better than the one in that '01.
​​​​​​​Nope. Same.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FREE PARTS! (NOT A "FOR SALE" thread)

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.