FREE PARTS! (NOT A "FOR SALE" thread) - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FREE PARTS! (NOT A "FOR SALE" thread)

Old 02-12-2017, 10:24 AM
The Nekkid Super Mod

Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
FREE PARTS! (NOT A "FOR SALE" thread)

Read The Rules First Before You Post!

There are several forums here at FTE that have a successful "Free Parts" thread and I've been asked to start one for this forum.

Please read and abide by the rules. Also, please remember the FTE Guidelines as they pertain to sales and advertising in any of the tech related forums here at FTE. In a nutshell, it aint allowed! FTE Guidelines

So, here are the rules for the Free Parts thread:

1) There is no attempt to sell anything, and please do not discuss shipping fee's. Take it to PM's to work out the transaction details, but don't talk about money in the thread. Remember guys, all sales are done in the Classifieds section.

2) This is a benefit for each other, not the whole Internet, so if you're too new to send a PM, don't worry, after 5 days and 10 posts, you will be able to send a Personal Message. Consider being an active member at FTE and not just posting to get something for free.

3) Remember to edit your post and remove the item listed once you've shipped it to the new owner. If it's been over 30 days and you can't edit your post, PM a Moderator and we'll do it for you.

4) Last but most importantly, FTE and Internet Brands assumes no liability for parts not delivered, exchanged, etc. In other words, if a deal goes awry and you don't get what you were promised, we will not intervene.

This last one isn't a rule, but the thread will only show posts for the last two or three months before it gets pruned and trimmed. This keeps people from bumping a really old post asking, "Is this still available?"

Stewart

Old 02-12-2017, 11:37 AM
Postmaster

Walleye Hunter has a great reputation on FTE.Walleye Hunter has a great reputation on FTE.Walleye Hunter has a great reputation on FTE.Walleye Hunter has a great reputation on FTE.Walleye Hunter has a great reputation on FTE.Walleye Hunter has a great reputation on FTE.
Great thread, thank you.
Old 02-12-2017, 04:50 PM
Postmaster

Pitcrw6 has a brilliant futurePitcrw6 has a brilliant futurePitcrw6 has a brilliant futurePitcrw6 has a brilliant futurePitcrw6 has a brilliant futurePitcrw6 has a brilliant futurePitcrw6 has a brilliant futurePitcrw6 has a brilliant futurePitcrw6 has a brilliant futurePitcrw6 has a brilliant futurePitcrw6 has a brilliant future
A big thanks to Stewart for doing this after I asked him to.

Anyway, I have
2 K&N filters, both used but in good shape

1 OEM air filter box, slightly modified, with lid but not the battery trays or the intake tube to turbo.

2 EBPV, both work as advertised, just deleted off the vehicles. No pics on phone to post but can send pics later if interested.

All parts came off either my 02 F350 or my 02 Excursion

You pay shipping. Coming from Panama City Florida 32404. PM me if interested.

Update #2: 1 air box, pedestal, 1 K&N filter, intercooler and intake boots and compressor wheel is accounted for.
Attached Images

Old 02-12-2017, 11:21 PM
Senior User

Oldanvilyoungsmith is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitcrw6 View Post

1 OEM compressor wheel, no damage, just upgraded to a WW a few years back.
Rob, just sent you a PM.
Old 02-14-2017, 04:50 PM
Elder User

hotrodfeguy is starting off with a positive reputation.
PM as well
Old 03-05-2017, 04:34 PM
Elder User

P4IN COMM4NDO is starting off with a positive reputation.
I have a 90 degree adapter for an ISSPRO FP gauge. Didnt end up needing it. I dont remember what size the threads are but it fits the fuel bowl on a early 99 7.3
Old 03-06-2017, 09:19 AM
Posting Guru

IDIoit is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.IDIoit is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.

some parts Im about to junk.
grille is "spoken for"
tank will not be shipped
don't reply here, pm me
all free.
Old 03-06-2017, 09:54 AM
Elder User

sgrol is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.sgrol is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Parts up for Grabs

Have a few parts sitting on my desk that I'm tired of looking at. Ordered for my now sold 2000 F250. Free, you pay shipping.
International HPOP gasket #18331316C2
Diesel Orings - turbo pedestal o rings
Diesel Orings - IPR reseal kit (three orings)
Diesel Orings - Vibra-Lok 7-004 60VLV-4 (1/4") viton sleeves
Old 03-06-2017, 10:54 AM
Postmaster

Walleye Hunter has a great reputation on FTE.Walleye Hunter has a great reputation on FTE.Walleye Hunter has a great reputation on FTE.Walleye Hunter has a great reputation on FTE.Walleye Hunter has a great reputation on FTE.Walleye Hunter has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDIoit View Post

grille is "spoken for"
tank will not be shipped
don't reply here, pm me
all free.
I'll take the gas grill and the saw horses.
Old 03-06-2017, 11:11 AM
Posting Guru

IDIoit is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.IDIoit is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
I'll take the gas grill and the saw horses.
I know were not supposed to talk price, but for 1.4 billion USD its a done deal, I will deliver personally
Old 03-06-2017, 11:16 AM
Posting Guru

truckeemtnfords is a splendid one to beholdtruckeemtnfords is a splendid one to beholdtruckeemtnfords is a splendid one to beholdtruckeemtnfords is a splendid one to beholdtruckeemtnfords is a splendid one to beholdtruckeemtnfords is a splendid one to beholdtruckeemtnfords is a splendid one to behold
Steve, I am interested in the pedestal o-rings. Zip code is 96161 tell me where to send the money and then you can ship them.

Thanks.
Old 03-06-2017, 11:25 AM
Postmaster

Quote:
I know were not supposed to talk price, but for 1.4 billion USD its a done deal, I will deliver personally
Don't tempt me, my '91 Jimmy's apart and needs floor pan and body mount welded in and I've seen what you're capable of.
Old 03-06-2017, 11:42 AM
Posting Guru

Rikster-7700 has a very good reputation on FTE.Rikster-7700 has a very good reputation on FTE.Rikster-7700 has a very good reputation on FTE.
I am interested in the rest, and thank you for the generosity! If you would PM me with your details and I will get you whatever you need. Zip is 32068 btw....

Thank you brother!
Old 03-06-2017, 12:09 PM
The Nekkid Super Mod

Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgrol View Post
Have a few parts sitting on my desk that I'm tired of looking at. Ordered for my now sold 2000 F250. Free, you pay shipping.
International HPOP gasket #18331316C2
Diesel Orings - turbo pedestal o rings
Diesel Orings - IPR reseal kit (three orings)
Diesel Orings - Vibra-Lok 7-004 60VLV-4 (1/4") viton sleeves
Steve, I merged your thread with the Free Parts sticky thread.

Stewart
Old 03-06-2017, 10:49 PM
New User

Keith Poole is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:

grille is "spoken for"
tank will not be shipped
don't reply here, pm me
all free.
i'll gladly pick up the fuel tank, i'm in the SF bay area.