Georgia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: ChiefM SPONSORED BY:

Nov 2015 chat

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2015, 06:42 PM
hturner12
Postmaster
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Ford back in factory racing. They introduce full on drag Mustang at Sema. Complete with Whipple supercharge certified 8.5 second cage, 5.0 COBRA JET, 3 speed auto, coilover suspension, new ( exclusive to the Cobra Jet) 9in rearend,race seats and harnesses, Hoosier slicks. Only two options wheel bars and Cobra Jet graphics.

Only 50 will be made starting MSRP 99900

Old 11-03-2015, 07:57 PM
mecdac
Lead Driver
Received 129 Likes on 97 Posts
Wink

I upgraded my TT yesterday, got everything unpacked and re-packed ready for use next weekend.

Attached Images   
Old 11-04-2015, 07:32 AM
ChiefM
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
Nice trailer Mark!!
My 86 Winnebago is not as nice as newer ones but it's paid for and it works for what I need it for. I will just keep fixing it up a little at a time. I got the commute car half way waxed yesterday afternoon after work before I lost daylight. I need to finish it and do the daughters mustang and all the vehicles will have a good coat of winter wax. Hopefully the mower guy will finally have mine fixed by Friday, but the weather forecast for Saturday is showing a 60 percent chance of rain.

Old 11-04-2015, 09:02 AM
GTFun06
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That is a sweet TT! Way to go Mark.

Old 11-04-2015, 09:03 AM
GTFun06
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ChiefM
...I got the commute car half way waxed yesterday afternoon after work before I lost daylight....
Ugh, we go through this every year, but I just always forget how much productive time we lose in the evenings!

Old 11-04-2015, 05:24 PM
Big_Texxan
Posting Guru
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
I need one of these. Id like an old Winnebago, and redo the whole interior

Old 11-04-2015, 05:27 PM
hturner12
Postmaster
Originally Posted by mecdac
I upgraded my TT yesterday, got everything unpacked and re-packed ready for use next weekend.
Mark
I am jelous can't get ours till next year

Old 11-05-2015, 07:00 AM
ChiefM
FTE Chapter Leader
Be careful what you ask for Jacob, That was my plan and it turned out to be a lot bigger job than I planned. Not where I wanted to be on updating the interior but I will get there one day. Biggest thing is the last owner just let her sit so I had to go thru the whole drivetrain, brakes, cooling system, etc to get her road worthy again.

The only good thing about getting darker earlier is there is a ton less traffic on the road when I am heading home. I broke down and drove the Lightning back to Ft. Benning this morning as I was having supercharged V8 withdraws.

Old 11-05-2015, 07:53 AM
hturner12
Postmaster
[QUOTE=ChiefM;15767956]Be careful what you ask for Jacob, That was my plan and it turned out to be a lot bigger job than I planned. Not where I wanted to be on updating the interior but I will get there one day. Biggest thing is the last owner just let her sit so I had to go thru the whole drivetrain, brakes, cooling system, etc to get her road worthy again.

Been there done that. We are done with motorhomes for that exact reason. Just too expensive to keep up mechanically. When we started looking a trailers I was looking used, wife said nope. Her reasons were good so it will be new.

Jacob
You need to be careful doing things against the HOA rules it could cost you your house. They can and will fine you, take you to court, place a line on your house and possibly foreclose.

The only good thing about getting darker earlier is there is a ton less traffic on the road when I am heading home. I broke down and drove the Lightning back to Ft. Benning this morning as I was having supercharged V8

You still commuting? I thought your plan was to stay in the motorhome

Old 11-05-2015, 08:54 AM
ChiefM
FTE Chapter Leader
I go home on Wednesdays to get some family time.

Old 11-05-2015, 08:56 AM
hturner12
Postmaster
I go home on Wednesdays to get some family time.

Do you get to leave work early?

Old 11-05-2015, 10:20 AM
ChiefM
FTE Chapter Leader
Sometimes,
A little crazy since the boss is out after he had surgery on his foot, I have not forgot about us getting together, looking forward to it and them wings!!!

Old 11-05-2015, 10:22 AM
hturner12
Postmaster
Sometimes,
A little crazy since the boss is out after he had surgery on his foot, I have not forgot about us getting together, looking forward to it and them wings!!!
Just let me know.

Old 11-05-2015, 05:19 PM
Big_Texxan
Posting Guru
Be careful what you ask for Jacob, That was my plan and it turned out to be a lot bigger job than I planned. Not where I wanted to be on updating the interior but I will get there one day. Biggest thing is the last owner just let her sit so I had to go thru the whole drivetrain, brakes, cooling system, etc to get her road worthy again.

The only good thing about getting darker earlier is there is a ton less traffic on the road when I am heading home. I broke down and drove the Lightning back to Ft. Benning this morning as I was having supercharged V8 withdraws.
Oh I heard that. But its a plan im willing to take on. I actually do carpentry, built houses, plumbing blah blah along with the automotive stuff. Been a master mechanc for some time now. If its too gone, then i will pass. Thats why Im taking my time looking

[QUOTE=hturner12;15768045]

Been there done that. We are done with motorhomes for that exact reason. Just too expensive to keep up mechanically. When we started looking a trailers I was looking used, wife said nope. Her reasons were good so it will be new.

Jacob
You need to be careful doing things against the HOA rules it could cost you your house. They can and will fine you, take you to court, place a line on your house and possibly foreclose.

The only good thing about getting darker earlier is there is a ton less traffic on the road when I am heading home. I broke down and drove the Lightning back to Ft. Benning this morning as I was having supercharged V8

You still commuting? I thought your plan was to stay in the motorhome

Yeah I Know, the HOA I live in right now already hates me, loudest vehicle in the hood, (had) the loudest motorcycle in the hood (my restored 83 I had). Its a nice neighborhood, but you cant take the country out of the people that move in.
When I do buy the bego, I will have land. Been looking in the dahlonaga area and west side of lake lanier, possibly the winder area too. I had land, and I want it again.

Old 11-05-2015, 05:21 PM
Big_Texxan
Posting Guru
Well this weekend looks like all rain. Giving my daily a full tune up and prep for winter. 66 will have the axle in and start the fabricating of my brake lines. IF weather sucks insanely bad like it has been, Ive got some custom stuff in the house for my daily and the 66 Ive been taking too long to finish

Quick Reply: Nov 2015 chat