Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

Noico sound deadening materials

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2015, 01:29 AM
Tom-N
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Noico sound deadening materials

Hi
If you don't understand why you need this materials - you better read first this topic:
Sound Deadener and Heat Insulation – DO IT YOURSELF (DIY)

Anyone who knows what this material is and where and how to install it in the car it was quiet...You can buy the material below (under description).

I use and recommend to everyone to use these sound deadenig materials and install them in two layers – each other. Read more about this I described in the chapters about soundproofing each of the zones.

Now about the materials:

Sound deadening an <span>He</span>at insu</span>lation<span> material:

Noico 80 Mil X 36 Sq Ft Self-adhesive Foil & Butyl Mat Audio Deadening and Sound Dampening Automotive Insulation (Sound deadener For Cars & Trucks) Noico 80 Mil X 36 Sq Ft Self-adhesive Foil & Butyl Mat Audio Deadening and Sound Dampening Automotive Insulation (Sound deadener For Cars & Trucks)

Thickness 80 mil; Total coverage area of 36 sq.feet; Number of sheets in the st<span>ac</span>k 9 ; Sheet Size 29x20 inch. Car adhesive insulation basically comprises butyl. Sound deadening Noico has a total weight of 0.65 lbs / 1 sq ft.

Noico just 80 mil $ 1.67 per 1 sqft! It is more cost-effective solution than sound deadening Dy<span>nam</span>at, Hu<span>shma</span>t, Se<span>con</span>d S<span>ki</span>n and St<span>ing</span>er R<span>oa</span>d K<span>il</span>l! Not only you buy an excellent quality product but also will save your money.

A<span>ud</span>io ins<span>ulat</span>ion N<span>oic</span>o has a special indicator of the quality of stickiness. The special embossing on the foil must be rolled out while installing, then you'll be 100% sure that the insulation is installed correctly and professionally ! The sound dampening material comes in sheets - which is convenient for installation and cutting!

Click here -->
Buy on Amazon Buy on Amazon
Click here --> Buy on Ebay

Every month we will publish a discount code for members of the forum
Please see below (in the message) </p>

Noico Liner 37.5 Sqft Heat & Cool Automotive Insulation Pad, Foam Self-adhesive Sound Deadening and Dampening Mat for Cars & Trucks (1/6'' or 157 Mil Sound Deadener) Noico Liner 37.5 Sqft Heat & Cool Automotive Insulation Pad, Foam Self-adhesive Sound Deadening and Dampening Mat for Cars & Trucks (1/6'' or 157 Mil Sound Deadener)

Thickness 1/6 "( 157 mil / 4mm); Roll Size 19.7x275.6 inch; Number of roll in the st<span>ac</span>k 1; Total coverage area of 37.5 sqft; Ultra light weight

Material thickness of 1/6 inch as good as a thermal insulator and 1 i<span>nc</span>h M<span>iner</span>al or g<span>la</span>ss w<span>oo</span>l. The so<span>un</span>d de<span>ade</span>ner material allows you to deal with both the cold and the heat. HARMLESS TO HEALTH

N<span>oi</span>co L<span>ine</span>r closed cell PE foam (closed-cell polyethylene foam) the best alternative to rubber foam such as so<span>un</span>d de<span>aden</span>ing D<span>ynam</span>at D<span>ynaL</span>iner. At similar characteristics price per 1 sqft is three times less! Noise and heat insulation N<span>oic</span>o L<span>in</span>er has an adhesive layer, which makes it different from many cheap offers.

Click here -->
Buy on Amazon Buy on Amazon
Click here --> Buy on Ebay

Every month we will publish a discount code for members of the forum
Please see below (in the message) </p>

About the material you can read in detail on the company's website or on Amazon (you can buy it with delivery in 1-2 days). By the way, the forum users a discount!

You can choose other materials that are more expensive or cheap (in any case, I hope my tips will help you with this interesting fact to improve your car)

Noico inexpensive brand, but this does not mean that the quality suffers. The material is available only on Amazon and Ebay, so you wouldn't have to pay to dealers and not to pay for excessive marketing.

Why you need to choose Noico!

1. Guarantee factory quality

2. Attractive price. If you compare the materials in price approximately it turns out this equation

One pack Silver 36 sqft + one pack Liner with 37.5 sqft = one pack of Dyn<span>ama</span>t 3<span>6</span> sq<span>ft</span>
Two packs 36 sqft Silver (as much as 72 sqft) = one pack of D<span>yna</span>mat 3<span>6</span> sqft
Why pay as much and get twice as less material?

3. Positive review from those who have already used the material.

Amazon:
to enter code you need
1) Put item in the cart
2) Click the "Proceed to checkout"

3) Enter code in special form

Ebey
1) You can make us a Best offer.

2) You need to write "I drive a Ford Truck"
3) Make a discounted offer

Old 10-14-2015, 12:05 AM
Tom-N
Former Vendor
October AMAZON discount code
5% on all products
T6AYISFD

Old 10-15-2015, 03:16 PM
Turbo Dog
Cargo Master
Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts
I could use some for my old '67 but right now I'm strapped trying to build a bakery. Maybe if you are still around this spring I can buy some.

Old 11-01-2015, 01:10 AM
Tom-N
Former Vendor
Amazon NEW CODE (until the end of november)

2YILZ83V

Old 11-16-2015, 02:46 PM
Tom-N
Former Vendor
Hi!
I have a super-news. Noico now sells and rollers for stitching material.
Metal roller!!!!
It is much more reliable than wood!
The following description and link- where you can buy

Amazon.com: Noico Metal Barrel Roller Installation Tool for Automotive Sound Deadening Insulation Materials for Cars & Truck (Audio Dampening & Deadener Installation): Automotive Amazon.com: Noico Metal Barrel Roller Installation Tool for Automotive Sound Deadening Insulation Materials for Cars & Truck (Audio Dampening & Deadener Installation): Automotive

• Noico Metal Barrel Roller is a special tool for the installation of car sound deadening materials of Dynamat, Fatmat, Gtmat brands and another sound deadener brands. The size of roller's size is barrel's width 1.3 inch = 30 mm, diameter surface 1.38 inch= 35 mm, handle length 4.33 inch = 110 mm. The roller's handle is made from plastic, the roller itself is made from metal. The roller is a must have if you want your car soundproofing be effective. The weight of the roller 1 pound
  • The sound deadener Noico Roller has a corrugated surface that makes it comfortable to use and keeps it from slipping off. The roller easily moves across the surface and presses the sound deadening material to the body of your car.
  • Noico Roller has a short anatomical handle so it doesn't take much effort to use it. Also due to the small size of the handle the roller is easy to apply even in hardly accessible parts of the car.
  • Noico Roller is a specialized tool for Dynamat, Gtmat, Fatmat, 3M, Hushmat, Stinger and another soud deadening brands that will ensure you an effective car soundproofing . Noico Roller is the best choice for those who love their vehicle and don't want to waste their time!
  • Noico Roller has a metal spinning cylinder/barrel (a part of the roller that actually rollers the material and sticks it to the car's surface). Compare to plastic, wooden and polyurethane cylinders the metal spinning cylinder works much more effectively. It's important to know that sound deadening material is made of mastic and aluminum foil not of paper as some people may thing. That 's why it's necessary to use a proper tool to roll it. Using a plastic roller for sound insulation one have to have a lot of time and patience and also it's easy to break.

Old 12-03-2015, 04:13 AM
Tom-N
Former Vendor
New December CODE
CQMRWPC3

Old 12-30-2015, 08:53 AM
Tom-N
Former Vendor
NEW CODE for Amazon!!!!

Grinch01

On January!
Hurry up and buy!

Old 01-12-2016, 01:54 AM
Tom-N
Former Vendor
hi guys!
I really want to share the good news!

Yesterday we did it!

Old 02-01-2016, 06:31 AM
Tom-N
Former Vendor
Dear friends

Amazon special FEBRUARY code:
Phil2016

Amazon:
to enter code you need
1) Put item in the cart

Ebay special FEBRUARY coupon:
Extra 5% off when you spend $30+ from soundcontrolproducts

how to use a coupon on Ebay:
eBay: How to redeem coupons

Spring is coming!

Old 02-19-2016, 10:06 AM
Tom-N
Former Vendor
It's time to do to make your Ford truck quieter!
Waiting for all in our store on eBay and Amazon

Old 03-01-2016, 05:31 AM
Tom-N
Former Vendor
Dear friends

Amazon special MARCH code:
Y0URFORD

Amazon:
to enter code you need
1) Put item in the cart

Ebay special MARCH coupon:
Extra 5% off when you spend $30+ from soundcontrolproducts

how to use a coupon on Ebay:
eBay: How to redeem coupons

Old 03-16-2016, 03:38 AM
Tom-N
Former Vendor
Are you ready to celebrate "St. Patricks Day"?

Have You already managed to buy the insulation at a discount?

Old 03-21-2016, 11:56 AM
Turbo Dog
Cargo Master
Glad to see you have been offering discount codes...I'm getting close to being able to purchase some. I have the roof cut off of my '67 and now might be a good time to deaden it.

Old 03-29-2016, 04:42 PM
Turbo Dog
Cargo Master
Pulled the trigger...thanks for a discount!

I ordered 36 sq ft and a roller, it should help my old '67 sound much more solid on the road.

Old 03-30-2016, 04:23 AM
Tom-N
Former Vendor
I am glad that you chose Noico. Good luck in a successful installation!

Quick Reply: Noico sound deadening materials