1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DP Tuner

Does anyone have a riffraff coupon code?

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2015, 11:09 PM
scotttahoe
Posting Guru
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Does anyone have a riffraff coupon code?

Does anyone have a Riffraff coupon code that they are not going to use and is willing to give it up? Would be much appreciated as I'm about to drop some serious coin.

Old 04-22-2015, 12:12 AM
Bonanza35
Lead Driver

Received 140 Likes on 100 Posts
When did he start using coupon codes? Never heard of that with there products. He already has some of the best prices around.
So what's on the list, just got my yellow tap today.

Old 04-22-2015, 12:28 AM
scotttahoe
Posting Guru
Actually to be honest with you I'm not sure if they do or not but at check out they ask if I have a coupon code. So I thought I would throw it out there.

Going to upgrade it to a 99.5. My up pipes are shot, so new ones on order. Going for the GTP38R turbo with the larger pedestal. Afe intake manifold, Frx, banjo bolts, injector O-ring kit, new boots and clamps, already have the billet plenums from a year ago. Upgrading some gauges and installing an on board air. Just got the dual alternator bracket and am going to move the alternator down below and put the belt driven A/C compressor in its location. Going to try and lift the motor up while everything is off to get the pan off to fix the oil leak in the gasket. Plan on keeping the truck so might as well get her dialed in for the long run.

Old 04-22-2015, 09:06 AM
Glowplugger
Laughing Gas
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by scotttahoe
Actually to be honest with you I'm not sure if they do or not but at check out they ask if I have a coupon code. So I thought I would throw it out there.

Going to upgrade it to a 99.5. My up pipes are shot, so new ones on order. Going for the GTP38R turbo with the larger pedestal. Afe intake manifold, Frx, banjo bolts, injector O-ring kit, new boots and clamps, already have the billet plenums from a year ago. Upgrading some gauges and installing an on board air. Just got the dual alternator bracket and am going to move the alternator down below and put the belt driven A/C compressor in its location. Going to try and lift the motor up while everything is off to get the pan off to fix the oil leak in the gasket. Plan on keeping the truck so might as well get her dialed in for the long run.

(Little off topic) Do you have a build thread somewhere? If not could you take a ton of pics? I'd be 1000X interested in seeing you go through all that work so I might have an idea how to do it later. e99 is apparently going the way of the dinosaurs.

Old 04-22-2015, 09:12 AM
weekendwarriorfsw32
Master of Strokes

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by scotttahoe
Does anyone have a Riffraff coupon code that they are not going to use and is willing to give it up? Would be much appreciated as I'm about to drop some serious coin.
I know that when I asked long ago about that they mentioned they just work on keeping everything as low as they can all the time, and that they don't like to play games as they value their customers too much. Which I have seen over the years, even with the places that have coupons and sales Riffraff still seems to be less expensive.

Old 04-22-2015, 11:55 AM
Bonanza35
Lead Driver

Received 140 Likes on 100 Posts
Sounds good Scotty, your really like the up grade. Next should be injectors I guess. Did mine years ago but haven't put the 38R on yet. That will be next with injectors. I have a dually and had to change the right front hub not long ago so have to change the left and rotor to match.

Old 04-22-2015, 02:46 PM
scotttahoe
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by Glowplugger
(Little off topic) Do you have a build thread somewhere? If not could you take a ton of pics? I'd be 1000X interested in seeing you go through all that work so I might have an idea how to do it later. e99 is apparently going the way of the dinosaurs.
I will do a build thread for sure on everything with lots of pics. Not sure if I want to break them down into different threads or leave at as one big thread like you did with Skippy. I do love reading your thread. There will be different topics such as on board air system, pulling the oil pan and doing the conversion.

Originally Posted by weekendwarriorfsw32
I know that when I asked long ago about that they mentioned they just work on keeping everything as low as they can all the time, and that they don't like to play games as they value their customers too much. Which I have seen over the years, even with the places that have coupons and sales Riffraff still seems to be less expensive.
Thats what I figured no games and you still can't beat Clay's prices.

Originally Posted by Bonanza35
Sounds good Scotty, your really like the up grade. Next should be injectors I guess. Did mine years ago but haven't put the 38R on yet. That will be next with injectors. I have a dually and had to change the right front hub not long ago so have to change the left and rotor to match.
I'm going to do Dyno runs of before and after to see the changes. I'm hoping it will be very nice. Injectors and tuner are going to have to wait for a while as this is draining me quickly. I just did my front hubs and rotors over the summer got a build thread somewhere but it was a nice filling knowing there done and not have to worry about that for a while. Good luck with your truck.

Old 04-23-2015, 02:46 PM
jhl3
Posting Guru
I am looking forward to getting your impressions from the upgrade.

I hope you take lots of pictures and post them during the process.

Old 04-23-2015, 04:53 PM
scotttahoe
Posting Guru
I will take plenty of pics, details and some vids. Also am going to do a dyno of before and after to see what the torque gains will be. So this should be good. Thanks to Riffraffs fast shipping just about everything should arrive tomorrow afternoon, except turbo and something else I think. I still need to get my wrangler driving so I have some extra wheels while the truck is down for a month or so.