6.0L Power Stroke Diesel 2003 - 2007 F250, F350 pickup and F350+ Cab Chassis, 2003 - 2005 Excursion and 2003 - 2009 van

Caught a thief today!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2014, 01:45 PM
run6.0run
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Caught a thief today!!!

Old 03-19-2014, 01:53 PM
amdriven2liv
I'm hitting easy street

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts
Glad you caught him. Interesting that a family member of the thief reported it. Family member must have been fed up with him stealing things.

Old 03-19-2014, 01:54 PM
WGS
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good for you for taking the time to track it down.

Sad, though, that thieves still exist.

Old 03-19-2014, 07:28 PM
MisterCMK
Fleet Owner
Received 53 Likes on 43 Posts
Sounds like you need some security cameras.

Old 03-19-2014, 08:00 PM
Vinford
Cargo Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Good save on the bumper.
Do you have a picture of how you mounted your rear mudflaps?

Old 03-19-2014, 08:01 PM
snorindad
Elder User
Theives need their fingers cut off!!

Old 03-19-2014, 09:11 PM
Fordman F100
5th Wheeling
Awesome, he maybe thinking twice before doing it again .

Old 03-19-2014, 10:09 PM
m-chan68
Lead Driver

Received 229 Likes on 165 Posts
It rarely surprises me anymore the lows some people will stoop to. I'm still recovering from the piece of human diarrhea (and that's arguably an insult to diarrhea) driving the transport who sideswiped me in my truck while I was stopped and then took off, about two weeks ago. Glad at least you caught your thief Anthony.

Old 03-19-2014, 11:15 PM
04badford
Lead Driver
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Good Job Anthony, were still Hunting some guys here on the farm, they are filling 55gal drums of diesel for the pumps to water the almond trees and Brass sprinkler heads most of the Orchard are plastic now but the diesel WOW just had power supplied to the pump and now we are going to fill the tank with something nice (*******s)

Old 03-20-2014, 02:00 AM
Snuggyworm
Postmaster
Originally Posted by m-chan68
It rarely surprises me anymore the lows some people will stoop to. I'm still recovering from the piece of human diarrhea (and that's arguably an insult to diarrhea) driving the transport who sideswiped me in my truck while I was stopped and then took off, about two weeks ago. Glad at least you caught your thief Anthony.
Wow. Sounds dangerous. Glad ur safe. I had a close shave too. 18 wheeler with wide load just knocked my tow mirror. Thankfully, it tore off a tiny edge of the tow mirror and I just had to pop tat mirror plate back in.

Dom

Sent from my iPhone using IB AutoGroup

Old 03-20-2014, 06:49 AM
npccpartsman
Hotshot

Received 69 Likes on 43 Posts
Originally Posted by 04badford
Good Job Anthony, were still Hunting some guys here on the farm, they are filling 55gal drums of diesel for the pumps to water the almond trees and Brass sprinkler heads most of the Orchard are plastic now but the diesel WOW just had power supplied to the pump and now we are going to fill the tank with something nice (*******s)
My neighbors and I had the same scenario with thieves stealing lawn mower gas cans. We doctored a 5 gallon can with 2 gallons of soda and enough gas to make it smell like gas. Left the can out for 3 weeks before the rats finally took the bait. It cost my buddy across the street his mailbox after the culprits baseball batted it because they took the can from his yard. It cost them a 4 wheeler motor repair--LMAO.

Old 03-20-2014, 06:50 AM
npccpartsman
Hotshot

Received 69 Likes on 43 Posts
I hope you at least got his license plate. Why do a-holes like that think they can get away? Same thing happened to my daughter and it turns out that the license plate was stolen.

Old 03-21-2014, 09:24 PM
04badford
Lead Driver
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Glad your alright Mike These Lil B,,, ards will be cought by the law or Rock Salt Eather way I ready now.

Old 04-03-2014, 11:04 PM
Truck Guy99
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Snuggyworm
Wow. Sounds dangerous. Glad ur safe. I had a close shave too. 18 wheeler with wide load just knocked my tow mirror. Thankfully, it tore off a tiny edge of the tow mirror and I just had to pop tat mirror plate back in.

Dom

Sent from my iPhone using IB AutoGroup
Glad to hear. Most people who get in a close encounter like that don't get off easy. I was once riding with my brother in his truck with a ranch hand rear bumper. It was icy that day and we were sitting at a red light. Then all the sudden we get rear ended by a dude sliding with his wheels locked up in a brand new black chevy silverado. There was a receiver hitch sticking out and it put a MEAN dent in that Chevys bumper. Then the guy backed up, cut across the ditch, and drove away. We pull over shortly later to find the ranch hand bumper perfect and the trailer ball had a black scuff on it from the chevy bumper. It's just a trailer ball and it wasn't even bent. We just let it go and kept driving. To this day we don't know who it was or what happened. As soon as I bought my truck, I hunted one down and recently had it installed.

Old 04-04-2014, 01:02 AM
Cubawashere
Elder User
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
@Anthony.....I can hear the big grin on your face at the end of the video...lol... Sweet feeling catching a scumbag and hopefully keep him off the streets for a while, or at least less likely to hit you again. Julie must've been proud of you too!! WTG!

Quick Reply: Caught a thief today!!!