February 2014 all topic thread - Page 5 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
N. California Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: Nighteyez

February 2014 all topic thread

Old 02-09-2014, 01:37 PM
olfordsnstone
Post Fiend
olfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to behold
The rain's washing all of the snow away.

Old 02-10-2014, 04:27 PM
Y2KW57
Postmaster
Y2KW57 has a superb reputationY2KW57 has a superb reputationY2KW57 has a superb reputationY2KW57 has a superb reputationY2KW57 has a superb reputationY2KW57 has a superb reputationY2KW57 has a superb reputationY2KW57 has a superb reputationY2KW57 has a superb reputationY2KW57 has a superb reputationY2KW57 has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by FI460 View Post
Some counties have to do it every other year, and the strict ones are yearly.
Yearly? This is the first I've heard of annual testing (other than the annual smoke/snap test required for diesel trucks commercial fleets). Which counties require yearly testing for consumer vehicles? (if you know). Everything I can find online points to biannual, not annual, but maybe I'm not looking in the right places. I'd like to know ahead of time, as I wouldn't want to relocate to a county that required a test every year. Especially with more than one vehicle to have to keep up with.

Old 02-11-2014, 01:05 AM
FI460
Posting Guru
FI460 has a great reputation on FTE.FI460 has a great reputation on FTE.FI460 has a great reputation on FTE.FI460 has a great reputation on FTE.FI460 has a great reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by Y2KW57 View Post
Yearly? This is the first I've heard of annual testing (other than the annual smoke/snap test required for diesel trucks commercial fleets). Which counties require yearly testing for consumer vehicles? (if you know). Everything I can find online points to biannual, not annual, but maybe I'm not looking in the right places. I'd like to know ahead of time, as I wouldn't want to relocate to a county that required a test every year. Especially with more than one vehicle to have to keep up with.
I could be wrong. I only really have experience with Siskiyou. Just a piece of knowledge that was tucked in my mind.

Old 02-11-2014, 05:47 AM
hanklin
Ambassador
hanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputation
Alameda Co. here and we have smog every other year with diesels just getting a visual (for now) . Lake co has no yearly test other than I think upon transfer/sold. Something like that. Whole bunch of hoops and stuff but if you remember back in the 70's with all those oil spewing cars and trucks, well it does work.

Old 02-12-2014, 05:26 AM
hanklin
Ambassador
hanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputation
Tiger Dan knows about Lake Co smog rules

Good morn gang
Hope everyone is staying dry. Damn this stuff is great huh? Need those reservoirs full. Jt took the truck out in the mud and decided my driveway was too clean. I kicked back with a beer and watched him with a shovel and broom.

Old 02-12-2014, 11:32 AM
Nighteyez
FTE Chapter Leader
Nighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputation
Not raining here...yet. Currently sunny, but that won't last.

Jim

Old 02-12-2014, 11:42 AM
FI460
Posting Guru
FI460 has a great reputation on FTE.FI460 has a great reputation on FTE.FI460 has a great reputation on FTE.FI460 has a great reputation on FTE.FI460 has a great reputation on FTE.
We got a little bit last night. It's just kind of misting here now. I wish it would just dump on us though.

Old 02-12-2014, 04:59 PM
olfordsnstone
Post Fiend
olfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by hanklin View Post

Jt took the truck out in the mud and decided my driveway was too clean. I kicked back with a beer and watched him with a shovel and broom.
LOL. Love it. Parenting at its best.

Old 02-12-2014, 06:23 PM
04badford
Post Fiend
04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation
That's funny Hank, Well guys I have been working nights for the past three nights doing a floor job in the mall, I going to have to tell you guys that I would rather be at the mall during the day ( for other reasons) and sleeping at night but when your a poor man what's a guy to do any way yall have a good day

Old 02-12-2014, 06:50 PM
hanklin
Ambassador
Originally Posted by olfordsnstone View Post
LOL. Love it. Parenting at its best.
Like we havent been on the receiving end

Old 02-12-2014, 06:52 PM
hanklin
Ambassador
Originally Posted by 04badford View Post
That's funny Hank, Well guys I have been working nights for the past three nights doing a floor job in the mall, I going to have to tell you guys that I would rather be at the mall during the day ( for other reasons) and sleeping at night but when your a poor man what's a guy to do any way yall have a good day
Scott my friend what exactly do you do

Old 02-12-2014, 10:11 PM
Nighteyez
FTE Chapter Leader
Nighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputation
No rain today, guess the weatherman meant another Fresno.

Jim

Old 02-13-2014, 01:18 AM
FI460
Posting Guru
The new avatar pic is awesome Jim!

We got some pretty good rain today. Came down pretty good for most of the day.

Old 02-13-2014, 01:52 PM
Nighteyez
FTE Chapter Leader
Happy thirsty Thursday nor Cal FTE and friends!

Jim

Old 02-13-2014, 07:12 PM
04badford
Post Fiend
04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by hanklin View Post
Scott my friend what exactly do you do
Hey Hank, my days and nights are all jacked right now, we are a remodeling contractor, I have a Architect Structural Engineer, All Phase's of construction, My Brother is a concrete polishing contractor and when there's projects close to us I sent my crew to grind and polish the slab and color, I'ts not my Normal Routine because I like to sleep at night , we get a lot of different projects, Concrete, drywall and texture, electrical, plumbing, Framing, Trim carpentry and cabinetry, Kitchen and Baths, so in a Large nut shell that what we try or think we know we do. LOL

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: February 2014 all topic thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.