February 2014 all topic thread - Page 2 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

N. California Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: Nighteyez

February 2014 all topic thread

Old 02-02-2014, 10:29 PM
Ambassador

hanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputation
if you dont know what a duck is google Seattle duck tours
Old 02-03-2014, 12:26 AM
Post Fiend

olfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to beholdolfordsnstone is a splendid one to behold
I think that game was the most pathetic superbowl I have ever seen. My gosh, talk about boring. Not even worth the upcoming heart burn I'm sure to experience tomorrow morning.
Old 02-03-2014, 12:52 AM
Posting Guru

FI460 has a great reputation on FTE.FI460 has a great reputation on FTE.FI460 has a great reputation on FTE.FI460 has a great reputation on FTE.FI460 has a great reputation on FTE.
Ya. That was absolutely ridiculous. There was no entertaining aspect other than a little bit of Seattles defense...
Old 02-03-2014, 12:56 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

Nighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputation
43-8 is pathetic? I thought it was great. Especially that shot of Elway's expression in the booth.

Jim
Old 02-03-2014, 01:48 PM
Posting Guru

Maltman has a great reputation on FTE.Maltman has a great reputation on FTE.Maltman has a great reputation on FTE.Maltman has a great reputation on FTE.
bad day to be a Broncos fan....
Attached Images

Old 02-03-2014, 05:27 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

Nighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputation
Some people take things too seriously...

Jim
Old 02-03-2014, 07:29 PM
Posting Legend

CLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputation
Afternoon Hank, Jim and Rick

-The Great
Old 02-03-2014, 07:30 PM
Posting Legend

CLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputation
Its monday.... the day after the last football game of the year....so

205 days until college football season starts!!!!

-The Great
Old 02-03-2014, 07:46 PM
Ambassador

hanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputation
Afternoon Clint
Old 02-03-2014, 07:55 PM
Ambassador

I`m with ya Jim as Broncos were falling apart there wasnt too many smiles from their fans. I think something like 85% of vegas bets were for the Broncos. Mine wasnt I`m putting $50 on the Hawks before season (like I did this year) to take it all again
Old 02-03-2014, 07:58 PM
Ambassador

Here`s a sampling for next years:
Seattle Seahawks — 9/2
San Francisco 49ers – 15/2
Denver Broncos – 8/1
New England Patriots – 14/1
Green Bay Packers – 16/1
New Orleans Saints – 18/1
Atlanta Falcons – 25/1
Carolina Panthers – 25/1
Chicago Bears – 25/1
Cincinnati Bengals – 25/1
Philadelphia Eagles – 25/1
Indianapolis Colts – 28/1
Kansas City Chiefs – 28/1
Arizona Cardinals – 33/1
Dallas Cowboys – 33/1
Old 02-03-2014, 08:35 PM
Post Fiend

04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation
I like the thought of Arizona being in there, and the Niners but next year I'll ask you Hank before I make a drastic bet
Old 02-03-2014, 08:48 PM
Ambassador

I cant see the niners staying intact. But what do I know
Old 02-03-2014, 11:28 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

Hey I don't see the Oakland Raiders in that list. Are they 100 to 1?

Jim
Old 02-03-2014, 11:45 PM
Posting Guru

FI460 has a great reputation on FTE.FI460 has a great reputation on FTE.FI460 has a great reputation on FTE.FI460 has a great reputation on FTE.FI460 has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighteyez View Post
43-8 is pathetic? I thought it was great. Especially that shot of Elway's expression in the booth.

Jim
I was expecting a battle of epic proportions and that wasnt even a little bit what happened...