Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

Attention F150 owners with driveline shudder issues

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2013, 06:29 PM
Torklift Sheryl
SPONSOR
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Attention F150 owners with driveline shudder issues

We are aware of many complaints of a driveline related shudder that seems to be happening with newer model F150s. We have had success in alleviating this problem with the Stableload product, and we want to continue offering this product for a limited time at no cost for further evaluation relating specifically to this shudder and on similar vehicles experiencing this issue while towing and hauling.

The Torklift StableLoad product has been tested and proven to solve multiple drivability issues. By pre-engaging the stronger factory lower leaf spring, StableLoads give added support to the suspension the vehicle was designed to have. The A7310 StableLoad Quick Disconnect, is an easy to install no-drill fit, and you can disengage in seconds when not towing and hauling putting your factory suspension back to your stock ride. Also, our legendary lifetime warranty covers the product and it also covers the leaf spring of your vehicle.
For more information: StableLoad - Lowest Cost, Most Effective Suspension Upgrade Available

Again, In order to continue to research the effectiveness of our product for the variety of issues that may be causing this complaint, we have have a limited number of StableLoads that we would like to offer free to FTE members that are experiencing this issue with their newer model F150’s.

Please contact me via Private Message or my e-mail jennifere@torklift.com explaining your issue and for further information on how to take part in this offer.

Thank you for your interest. Your support and valuable feedback is appreciated!

Jen

Torklift International – Towing, Suspension, Tie Downs, Steps
Call me direct: 1-800-246-8132
Visit our Blog: http://www.torklift.com/blog
Old 01-06-2014, 06:26 PM
Torklift Sheryl
SPONSOR
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Offer is currently still available. Please feel free to call or e-mail me for more information.

Torklift International – Towing, Suspension, Tie Downs, Steps
Call me direct: 1-800-246-8132
Visit our Blog: http://www.torklift.com/blog