ANNUAL CHRISTMAS THREAD!!!!!!! - Page 2 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Pre-Power Stroke Diesel (7.3L IDI & 6.9L) Diesel Topics Only

ANNUAL CHRISTMAS THREAD!!!!!!!

Old 12-10-2012, 04:09 PM
Postmaster

91dirtydiesel is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
[QUOTE=joshofalltrades;
on the home front, i bought my truck a ferret meter for christmas, should arrive on the 21st[/QUOTE]

Ohh nice! Next WA dyno day we do you should try and make it!!! Never had my rigs timed before
Old 12-10-2012, 04:26 PM
Postmaster

joshofalltrades has a good reputation on FTE.joshofalltrades has a good reputation on FTE.
haven't heard about a dyno day for us - when that time comes around you should PM me so i don't miss it
Old 12-12-2012, 01:59 AM
Post Fiend

David85 has a good reputation on FTE.David85 has a good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rupejosh View Post
hey david!!!! i am still watching just not posting.kinda creepy huh?lol
Naw, not creepy since its the best I can to right now too. Turns out college is a lot of work LOL
Old 12-12-2012, 02:35 PM
Postmaster

rupejosh has a very good reputation on FTE.rupejosh has a very good reputation on FTE.rupejosh has a very good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by David85 View Post
Naw, not creepy since its the best I can to right now too. Turns out college is a lot of work LOL
no kidding?
Old 12-14-2012, 11:24 PM
Posting Guru

jgavac is a name known to alljgavac is a name known to alljgavac is a name known to alljgavac is a name known to alljgavac is a name known to alljgavac is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by 91dirtydiesel View Post
Ohh nice! Next WA dyno day we do you should try and make it!!! Never had my rigs timed before
I haven't heard of any dyno meets for WA. Wouldn't mind getting my '79 done. I want to see what kind of power I have since the truck gets 5 mpg average (hence why I bought a diesel..)

We have a couple traditions for christmas.

Our tree goes up the day after thanksgiving (fake tree), as do most of the decorations. On Christmas Eve, we go visit some family down south. On the day of christmas, we all get up, and have a big breakfast of baked blueberry french toast and smoked salmon cream cheese scrambled eggs. Then presents, and do whatever until dinner, where we have some other family over for a big group dinner.

My list includes Als HNR and carpet for my '79 project, and a gopro and new goggles for snowboarding (which I plan to do a lot of this winter; the local passes are getting slammed with snow)

Jameson
Old 12-15-2012, 04:14 AM
Elder User

swooshcmk is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by David85 View Post
..... Turns out college is a lot of work LOL

I'll second that!! Twice as busy when you put it off for 10 years and have to go part time because you can't quit your job!

I'll mostly lay low and try to relax a bit and get some work done on building my planes. Start brushing up on Calculus for my Physics 2 class starting in spring semester, and I'll be heading up north to spend xmas with my wife's family.
Old 12-17-2012, 07:18 PM
Posting Guru

eatont9999 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I will be spending Christmas eve and day with my girlfriend's family. I have been buying lots of gifts this year and I didn't even make a list for me.

The truck could use 2 new tires, the car could use 4 new tires and the brake system rebuilt. That has to be close to $1200 and that is a bit out of the budget for Christmas gifts. LOL
Old 12-18-2012, 01:27 AM
Postmaster

rupejosh has a very good reputation on FTE.rupejosh has a very good reputation on FTE.rupejosh has a very good reputation on FTE.
im hoping santa brings me some tires, twin turbos, methanol injection kit ,and a triple disc clutch for my.........DODGE!!!! LOL!!!!! thats all i have left to do really.well as far as i wanna go with it anyway. i bought another idi just gotta go get it.
Old 12-24-2012, 12:09 AM
Post Fiend

FORDF250HDXLT has a spectacular reputation.FORDF250HDXLT has a spectacular reputation.FORDF250HDXLT has a spectacular reputation.FORDF250HDXLT has a spectacular reputation.FORDF250HDXLT has a spectacular reputation.FORDF250HDXLT has a spectacular reputation.FORDF250HDXLT has a spectacular reputation.FORDF250HDXLT has a spectacular reputation.FORDF250HDXLT has a spectacular reputation.FORDF250HDXLT has a spectacular reputation.FORDF250HDXLT has a spectacular reputation.
merry xmass guys.
i'm at 199 (at time of post) smoke free hours after 18 long years @ a pack a day imprisonment!!! (unassisted/cold turkey)
hope i can inspire someone else on their new years resolution.whatever it is,put your mind to it and just do it! you can!
enjoy time with the fam.best wishes to you and yours.
Old 12-24-2012, 01:00 AM
Postmaster

joshofalltrades has a good reputation on FTE.joshofalltrades has a good reputation on FTE.
wow, i respect that!! smoke doesn't enslave me, but bottles sure do - i can't tell you the last day i didn't have at least one drink.... not that i drink a ton on any one day, but i'm still enslaved to it. part of me wants to back off a bit on that, but part of me is afraid to
but i just said a prayer for you, and really hope that quitting is a forever thing for you!!
merry christmas
Old 12-25-2012, 02:52 AM
Postmaster

i wanna see some christmas pics on here now that its christmas!!!!it can be you, your family, your presents your trucks, or even what the snow looks like out your back door,heck post DECENT!!!! pictures of your inlaws hopped up on the egg nog even.lol
Old 12-25-2012, 10:23 AM
Postmaster

kla94 has a superb reputationkla94 has a superb reputationkla94 has a superb reputationkla94 has a superb reputationkla94 has a superb reputationkla94 has a superb reputationkla94 has a superb reputationkla94 has a superb reputationkla94 has a superb reputationkla94 has a superb reputationkla94 has a superb reputation
That's GREAT 250! You got my support! Got up and gave the kids their gifts, which wasn't much at all. I felt like I had failed as a father, but then I realized, we are not visiting family at the hospital, and we are not going to the funeral home as one of my daughter's friends just lost his mother. They had to say the final goodbyes yesterday. So I am truly blessed this CHRISTmas. I will post some pics later after we get with my family for brunch. GOD bless everyone!
Old 12-25-2012, 12:04 PM
Senior User

2020 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Merry Christmas to everbody!We had a family dinner yesterday enjoy the family!
Old 12-25-2012, 11:38 PM
Elder User

kobaltblue is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Merry Christmas to all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORDF250HDXLT View Post
merry xmass guys.
i'm at 199 (at time of post) smoke free hours after 18 long years @ a pack a day imprisonment!!! (unassisted/cold turkey)
hope i can inspire someone else on their new years resolution.whatever it is,put your mind to it and just do it! you can!
enjoy time with the fam.best wishes to you and yours.
Good luck! Think of all the $$$ you'll save.
Old 12-28-2012, 05:04 PM
Post Fiend

FORDF250HDXLT has a spectacular reputation.FORDF250HDXLT has a spectacular reputation.FORDF250HDXLT has a spectacular reputation.FORDF250HDXLT has a spectacular reputation.FORDF250HDXLT has a spectacular reputation.FORDF250HDXLT has a spectacular reputation.FORDF250HDXLT has a spectacular reputation.FORDF250HDXLT has a spectacular reputation.FORDF250HDXLT has a spectacular reputation.FORDF250HDXLT has a spectacular reputation.FORDF250HDXLT has a spectacular reputation.
thanks for the support guys!
312 hours (24 hrs shy of 2 weeks!) since i was a smoker for 18 yrs @ pack a day!

i hope this inspires those who are young to never touch the death sticks in the first place!!!!!!!
and those current smokers who may be considering quitting this year as your news years resolution.yes it's hell,but you can do it!!!