6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine

H&S Performance suspends production of all products

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2012, 08:22 PM
SavageNFS
Hotshot
Received 7,069 Likes on 2,217 Posts
H&S Performance suspends production of all products

November 13, 2012
Due to our dialogue with governmental agencies within the United States, H&S Performance, LLC has decided to voluntarily suspend production of all tuning devices and EGR/DPF modification kits, effective immediately. Many H&S products and accessories not affected by this situation are still available, and will continue to be available through our dealer network and our website.
We are now working diligently to remedy this situation, and look to again offer tuning products to our customers at the earliest date possible. Rest assured that we are doing everything within our power to move forward and resume product sales, and thank each of our loyal customers for their patience and support during this time.
We at H&S are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality, most innovative products available. H&S products are unrivaled in quality, ingenuity, and technology, and are backed up by the best customer service in the industry. All future H&S products offered will be built upon these same principals, and will be manufactured to satisfy the needs of our auto enthusiast customers. Information concerning the continuation of production of our products will be made available to the public as soon as possible.
Although shipping has been suspended, H&S is committed to providing our existing customers with the highest level of service possible, and will continue to do so without interruption. Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time should you require assistance with any H&S product, we are here to help.
Thank you for your continued support of H&S Performance, LLC, the World Leader in Diesel Performance.
Sincerely,
H&S Performance, LLC
4160 S. River Road
St. George, UT 84790
source

If you were thinking of tuning...better get them before they are not in stock anywhere.

<filllllllll></filllllllll>

Old 11-13-2012, 08:41 PM
Beechkid
Received 210 Likes on 160 Posts
Sounds like a nice way of saying they got caught doing something that wasn't exactly ok...............

Old 11-13-2012, 09:08 PM
strokin83
Senior User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Or it means Big Government is doing what it does best lately.....regulate a industry out of business to support an agenda.

Old 11-13-2012, 09:30 PM
SavageNFS
Hotshot
Received 7,069 Likes on 2,217 Posts
Originally Posted by strokin83
Or it means Big Government is doing what it does best lately.....regulate a industry out of business to support an agenda.
this...
<fillll>

Old 11-13-2012, 09:39 PM
kper05
Lead Driver

Received 75 Likes on 60 Posts
Tuners are sold for "off highway" use.
H&S says this in the documentation that it isn't legal in the USA.
Didn't another tuning company travel this road a year or two ago?
We knew this was coming.
I agree, big government is correct. Just wait for what's to come.
If it's not green...

Old 11-13-2012, 09:44 PM
Skip1970
Hotshot
Received 31 Likes on 22 Posts
boo booo!!!!!! grubberment!

Old 11-13-2012, 11:00 PM
CornTruckDriver
Posting Guru

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pledge to pollute. Why should I give up my lifestyle so they can have theres.
Being green is putting all your fast food wrappers in one bag before you through them out the window.

Old 11-13-2012, 11:21 PM
bridge
Sick 'n Tired
Received 45 Likes on 23 Posts
I'm guessing the EPA didn't like them circumventing their policies...even if its only to be used off-road. Doesn't really apply to most I guess, seeing as many of us are subject to yearly emissions testing.

Old 11-14-2012, 04:52 AM
darren32
Lead Driver

Received 736 Likes on 141 Posts
Wonder why they would not continue selling to Canadians. Last I checked we were still a free country with no EPA jurisdiction or did that change???????

PS thanks for the heads up Savage, it was news to me when I read your post.

Old 11-14-2012, 06:33 AM
ruschejj
Post Fiend
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Yippee! Gov. Agencies are starting to control society. I'm so glad that we are being taken care of, I'm sure we would all be miserable if we had to make our own decisions.

Seriously, it's tough to sell products like that when they really do make the emissions in excess of the legal limits. A law is a law whether we like it or not.

Old 11-14-2012, 06:37 AM
Hdslider
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well how green are they going when these are in regen? Just look at exhaust temps . 1200 to 1300 degrees. Good for global warming .nothing but guberment bs.

Old 11-14-2012, 06:54 AM
P.Bronner
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ruschejj
A law is a law whether we like it or not.
This is exactly the attitude thats allowing Gov't agencies - which are appointed,not elected and have NO accountability to the American people - to take control of our lives. If you guys are upset about losing your little hot rod tuners,just wait. You have no idea whats going to be attempted by our lame duck marxist. Keep your eyes on the second amendment! The question is; will anybody stand up for their freedom, or just sit back and let big brother take care of things.

Old 11-14-2012, 07:57 AM
Tomahawk
Postmaster
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Old 11-14-2012, 08:41 AM
golfmedik
Lead Driver
Received 83 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by P.Bronner
. You have no idea whats going to be attempted by our lame duck marxist. Keep your eyes on the second amendment! The question is; will anybody stand up for their freedom, or just sit back and let big brother take care of things.
It is already in the works and we all know it. Last Thursday it was mentioned by a group out if Chicago to re-institute the assault weapons ban and high capacity magazine ban. This was done just minutes before the topic changed over to the UN Small Arms Treaty.

Old 11-14-2012, 12:53 PM
Skip1970
Hotshot
Received 31 Likes on 22 Posts
the young generations now-adays dont got the intestional fortitude to do anything about it, they just sit back and drive their ching chong mobiles and text and talk on thei ping pong phones! grab your sack kids, mommy and daddy are getting old and wont be around forever to stomp the jaws!

Quick Reply: H&S Performance suspends production of all products