Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Texas Chain Ring
Yes, yes I am.

Attached Images  
Old 10-16-2012, 12:13 AM
duck fan
Because racetruck

Received 75 Likes on 53 Posts
Your going up against the wrong guy if you think you are going to out post Joe. He has proven that he is happy to prove you wrong with his experience and vast amount of posting time. I promise you will be the one to blink first...

Old 10-16-2012, 12:26 AM
CSIPSD
Postmaster
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by duck fan
Your going up against the wrong guy if you think you are going to out post Joe. He has proven that he is happy to prove you wrong with his experience and vast amount of posting time. I promise you will be the one to blink first...

LOL... If I was home, I dont post, but I have nothing but time on my hands when at work...LOL

Old 10-16-2012, 01:18 AM
2000ca250
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WOW.....Texas you're making a complete fool of yourself. You've done so in this thread, and in many others lately. Frankly, why dont you go back to the nation where you will actually fit in. Around here, we tend to stay on topic, with accurate information, and if you look around you will see that everyone that has thousands of posts also has been around here for a long time.

Now generally I dont jump into the petty bs that seems to be plagueing this site more and more lately, however you seem very fast to offer up information that you have read on the internet or seen on youtube, but my question to you is this. Have you actually wrenched on one of these rigs? Have you pulled a turbo? Have you pulled injectors? Have you ran different injectors? Have you even taken your valve covers off? Even better, do you understand how the HEUI injection system works?

Before you go off quoting David Lott or youtube, I challenge you to explain the HEUI system in your own words. Actually lets just start with you posting up a tool list of what would be required to pull both valve covers.

After you get done with your smart *** reply, including the requisite youtube video of something you have no experience with, and whatever demotivational you seem to believe is funny and makes you look cool, I again challenge you to post up the list of what you would grab to remove the valve covers. Then take said list, remove your valve covers, and replace your spark plugs. The kid at autozone can give you directions.

Old 10-16-2012, 01:22 AM
2000ca250
Posting Guru
wheres my popcorn......

Old 10-16-2012, 01:32 AM
Texas Chain Ring
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by duck fan

I've said as I've acknowledged that Joe knows a lot but not everything and has been proven wrong before although I doubt he'd admit it. I'd still welcome his suggestions and help at any time. And I'm sure if we were on any of the other dozen forums I'm on I'd win there as those other things have been my long time forte such as the 7.3 diesel truck has been his.

One day I'll be able to assist more people as I learn and have things done to my truck, one day.

Old 10-16-2012, 01:35 AM
Texas Chain Ring
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by CSIPSD

Old 10-16-2012, 01:59 AM
2000ca250
Posting Guru
So what youre saying is that you have no experience working on your truck, and therefore should keep to lurking and learning because you are going to give someone ****ty advice that may cause serious harm.

Old 10-16-2012, 02:47 AM
Stewart_H
Super Moderator
Received 86 Likes on 79 Posts
Originally Posted by Texas Chain Ring
And btw Springer, it was you who said that ANY transmission shop would know this and that about that mechanical diode, right? It must have been yourself who called them and spoke with them about my tranny then, right? Most ridiculous sentiment to knowledge I've ever seen. Christ Almighty Above, the know it alls just keep coming from the woodwork here.

I didn't just blow that out of my azz for no apparent reason, the guy said that to me. Whether you care to believe or accept that "well" or not at all is up to you but don't go saying things that you know not of.
Knock off the aggressive posting.

That information Pop posted came from Mark K from posts Mark has previously made on the subject.

Stewart

Last edited by Stewart_H; 10-16-2012 at 02:51 AM.
Old 10-16-2012, 05:15 AM
JohnDeereFarmerUSMC
Tuned
Received 97 Likes on 63 Posts
dont mind the hijack, joe pretty much confirmed my suspicions on page 1 with the ICP issues of bigger split shots :P .........im gonna make some calls today.

Old 10-16-2012, 06:36 AM
Tugly
Hotshot
Received 111 Likes on 66 Posts
You've already read my experiences with my AC 160/100s and I'm not up to full power until I get a boost leak fixed. My sticks will give me a 1/2 gear-shift scratch on straight and dry (2/3 is a softer shift) and the butt will just break loose in all gears when the road is less than grippy. I am having my shifts adjusted to prevent the scratch at WOT because that's hard on the ware. It's one thing to go with splits and tune big, this is where high EGTs occur... but going big singles easily makes big power with lower EGTs. 160/stock is a very good mod, International engineered these into the T444E HO. 160/100 is on this side of the fence between good manners on the road and it just being a racing machine.

Old 10-16-2012, 10:22 AM
Talyn
Hotshot
Received 42 Likes on 38 Posts
Originally Posted by Stewart_H
Knock off the aggressive posting.

That information Pop posted came from Mark K from posts Mark has previously made on the subject.

Stewart
Stewart, it was just getting good. They had not even drawn knives yet.

Well, texas had, but he let somebody else sharpen it and they did a bad job, so it was useless.

Old 10-16-2012, 10:26 AM
Talyn
Hotshot
Injector threads are amusing.

Don't vote with your pocket book on this one.
Talk to the guys who build them.

I'll gladly vouch for Jim, and Casserly does a great job as well.

Just remember, there are lots of guys out there who THINK they know how to build injectors.
Then you'll go out and talk to guys who say they build them, but they wont build anything past what we used to refer to as a stage 1.
Why?
They don't have testing equipment to flow test them and have no clue what they are doing.
Then of course you talk to these guys at a trade show and they start trashing other injector makers as well.

Whats everyone else running?
Go with those choices.

Obscure brands are out there to get money from local shops, they generally end up back in the shop in a few months.

Old 10-16-2012, 10:28 AM
Talyn
Hotshot
As for Re-Mfged injectors.

The injectors are designed to be worked on.
I wouldn't' call it re-mfged.

You can machine or grind the injectors back into tolerance and continue using them.
It's not a "bad" thing.
Guys out there running some pretty heavy horse power trucks with re-done injectors.

Quick Reply: Seriously torn right now....