Georgia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: ChiefM SPONSORED BY:

Good Morning!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2012, 07:26 AM
Grubbworm
Cargo Master
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Good Morning!!!

Good Morning everyone!! How is your day going? I hope everyone is having a Wonderful Wednesday!!

Old 04-18-2012, 10:33 AM
Dorsai
Laughing Gas
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Grubbworm
Good Morning everyone!! How is your day going? I hope everyone is having a Wonderful Wednesday!!
A little damp, but otherwise...so far, so good.

Old 04-18-2012, 11:16 AM
Grubbworm
Cargo Master
My new Hitachi gas yard blower showed up at work on UPS today. I can't wait to get some gas in it and check it out. WooooHooooo.

Old 04-18-2012, 12:40 PM
ChiefM
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
I miss working in my yard. We are moving out with mother in-law, I will have 6 acres to take of now.

Old 04-19-2012, 07:34 AM
Grubbworm
Cargo Master
Good Morning Everyone. I sure hope you are all having a Terrific Thursday.

Old 04-19-2012, 07:55 AM
koolchange
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hooray Thursday! I found my phone in the Driveway. It spent all day getting a rainwater rinse. I ran over it on the way out yesterday, and when I backed in to the driveway last night. After digging it out of the Mud brought it in cleaned it, and I think I improved the Ringtone. I guess that Kevlar Jacket that I spent over $100.00 on was worth it after all.

Morning Yall

Old 04-19-2012, 08:11 AM
82f100460
Posting Guru
Good day so far....my kids are here visiting for the week so I took the week off. Went last night and watched the Braves spank the Mets!!! That's always good.

Got some new gages and a tach I'm gonna try to put into the truck today...and looking at dropping the C6 pan and changing the filter/fluid...and fix the leak on the shifter/kickdown linkage.

Old 04-19-2012, 08:14 AM
Grubbworm
Cargo Master
Originally Posted by 82f100460
Good day so far....my kids are here visiting for the week so I took the week off. Went last night and watched the Braves spank the Mets!!! That's always good.

Got some new gages and a tach I'm gonna try to put into the truck today...and looking at dropping the C6 pan and changing the filter/fluid...and fix the leak on the shifter/kickdown linkage.

I listened to the game on the radio yesterday at work. Was it a double header? I listened to the 12:00 game (Braves 14 - Mets 6).

Old 04-19-2012, 08:17 AM
82f100460
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by Grubbworm
I listened to the game on the radio yesterday at work. Was it a double header? I listened to the 12:00 game (Braves 14 - Mets 6).
no double header...just a day game. They have a few of them scattered thoughout the year. Next one is on May 2nd I believe...will likely go to that one as well. They're off to Arizona for a 4 game series against the D-Backs starting tonight

Old 04-19-2012, 08:20 AM
koolchange
Senior User
Yep it is good to see the Braves come out of the Gate Hot. It's always nice to see them spank the Mets!

Hey Grubb: You may even get a chance to use that new Weed Wacker Saturday Morning. If you run out of areas to test it out in I could give you directions to my place.

Old 04-19-2012, 08:37 AM
Grubbworm
Cargo Master
Originally Posted by koolchange
Yep it is good to see the Braves come out of the Gate Hot. It's always nice to see them spank the Mets!

Hey Grubb: You may even get a chance to use that new Weed Wacker Saturday Morning. If you run out of areas to test it out in I could give you directions to my place.
Any day the Braves beat the Mets is a good day.

We are probably going to Lowes and get the Husqvarna 12L tonight. As long as the weather is decent, I will try it out this weekend. I have at least two to three days worth of weed-eating left to do in my woods, and I am going to try and cram it all into one day. I figure if it is going to tear-up, it will do it then. I am not that easy on my weed-eaters. I will also try out my new Hitachi gas blower that just came in yesterday. I am hoping for the best with both of these.
And, I could come and help you out. But, just so you know, I am easy, but not free, and I am not cheap either.

Old 04-19-2012, 09:18 AM
ChiefM
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
We have a Husqvarna leaf blower at work and you can't kill that thing. I think that spring and summer is not coming here this year, I am sick of the cold, wet and no green trees.

Old 04-19-2012, 09:26 AM
koolchange
Senior User
I hear you Grubb. I am torn this Saturday between Yardwork and cleaning the gunk out of the front end and firewall of Blue. I noticed the Mechanic has the old 360 yanked and put in and put in his 1 ton flatbed. The man is 76 years old and moves like a Cat. He yanked both my Motor and the Motor in the Donor Vehicle by himself. Jeez I hope I can walk at that age.

Hey Chief, Haven't you really seen enough Kosovo Springs.

Old 04-19-2012, 09:30 AM
Grubbworm
Cargo Master
Originally Posted by ChiefM
We have a Husqvarna leaf blower at work and you can't kill that thing. I think that spring and summer is not coming here this year, I am sick of the cold, wet and no green trees.
I almost bought the Husqvarna gas blower, but the Hitachi has a 7-year consumer warranty, the Husqvarna only has a 2-year warranty. They both appear to be about the same quality, and both had high ratings, only time will tell. I think there was only about a $10 difference between the two of them.

Old 04-19-2012, 09:39 AM
Grubbworm
Cargo Master
I hear you Grubb. I am torn this Saturday between Yardwork and cleaning the gunk out of the front end and firewall of Blue.
I really only weed-eat the woods around my yard twice a year, and I try to do a very thorough job when I do it.

I noticed the Mechanic has the old 360 yanked and put in and put in his 1 ton flatbed. The man is 76 years old and moves like a Cat. He yanked both my Motor and the Motor in the Donor Vehicle by himself. Jeez I hope I can walk at that age.
We have an 86 (I think) year old guy that comes in here to pickup for a local dealer. He thinks nothing of throwing an 80 pound compressor on the back of the stake-bed. He's told us about him and his brother getting up at 2am during the week to hunt for a coyote that was bothering some of their stuff, they finally got him too. I sure hope that I can do half of what he does at that age.

Quick Reply: Good Morning!!!