Notices
1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

need a picture

Old 04-17-2012, 11:22 PM
Tom Newman
New User
Tom Newman is starting off with a positive reputation.
need a picture

I've seen the picture here of the top of a 7.3 motor with all the sensors and such labeled. Would someone repost it? Thanks

Old 04-18-2012, 12:03 AM
Chipworkz
Senior User
Chipworkz is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Chipworkz is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
How about this one courtesy of ToMang07.

Old 04-18-2012, 12:41 AM
A/Ox4
9 ECHO 1
A/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputation
I like this one better..

Old 04-18-2012, 05:43 AM
Tugly
Post Fiend
Tugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputation
This might be helpful as well.

Attached Images
Old 04-18-2012, 11:35 AM
Shake-N-Bake
Post Fiend
Shake-N-Bake has a spectacular reputation.Shake-N-Bake has a spectacular reputation.Shake-N-Bake has a spectacular reputation.Shake-N-Bake has a spectacular reputation.Shake-N-Bake has a spectacular reputation.Shake-N-Bake has a spectacular reputation.Shake-N-Bake has a spectacular reputation.Shake-N-Bake has a spectacular reputation.Shake-N-Bake has a spectacular reputation.Shake-N-Bake has a spectacular reputation.Shake-N-Bake has a spectacular reputation.
Originally Posted by Tugly View Post
This might be helpful as well.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!! (for posting this...)

I soooooo needed the earlier version. I had the 2002 version and really needed the correct one for my years (99 and 2000) for a project I am working on.

Thanks again....you saved the day for me over here....

Old 04-18-2012, 11:57 AM
riverrat41
Postmaster
riverrat41 is a splendid one to beholdriverrat41 is a splendid one to beholdriverrat41 is a splendid one to beholdriverrat41 is a splendid one to beholdriverrat41 is a splendid one to beholdriverrat41 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Tom Newman View Post
I've seen the picture here of the top of a 7.3 motor with all the sensors and such labeled. Would someone repost it? Thanks
If you did not get welcomed in the first 2 post let me say....Welcome to this GREAT band of brothers and sisters

Old 04-18-2012, 12:08 PM
BadDogKuzz
Postmaster
BadDogKuzz has much to be proud ofBadDogKuzz has much to be proud ofBadDogKuzz has much to be proud ofBadDogKuzz has much to be proud ofBadDogKuzz has much to be proud ofBadDogKuzz has much to be proud ofBadDogKuzz has much to be proud ofBadDogKuzz has much to be proud ofBadDogKuzz has much to be proud of
Good stuff guys !!!!!!!

Old 04-18-2012, 01:00 PM
woodnthings
Postmaster
woodnthings has much to be proud ofwoodnthings has much to be proud ofwoodnthings has much to be proud ofwoodnthings has much to be proud ofwoodnthings has much to be proud ofwoodnthings has much to be proud ofwoodnthings has much to be proud ofwoodnthings has much to be proud ofwoodnthings has much to be proud ofwoodnthings has much to be proud of
I think this may be one you might have seen. There are others also.

Here are a few more I have done.

And some I have saved.

Old 04-18-2012, 07:12 PM
smithrock
Senior User
smithrock is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Awesome pics Ken! Keep 'em coming!

Reps sent!

Old 04-18-2012, 07:32 PM
Tugly
Post Fiend
Tugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by Shake-N-Bake View Post
THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!! (for posting this...)

I soooooo needed the earlier version. I had the 2002 version and really needed the correct one for my years (99 and 2000) for a project I am working on.

Thanks again....you saved the day for me over here....
I'm glad that worked for you - thanks for the big kudos!

Old 04-19-2012, 09:47 AM
rufushusky
Elder User
rufushusky has a great reputation on FTE.rufushusky has a great reputation on FTE.rufushusky has a great reputation on FTE.rufushusky has a great reputation on FTE.rufushusky has a great reputation on FTE.
Great stuff guys, reps to all that rep cop allowed me to send.