Sponsored by: DP Tuner

Isspro Performax Warning Lights

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2012, 12:08 PM
creich68
Tuned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Isspro Performax Warning Lights

I bought a set back in January and had a couple issues. At first the backlight color didn't match for all three, as you can see below. It was determined with the help of others on here that the center one (tranny temp) had the newer face with the incorporated warning light at the bottom of the gauge. No biggie. They were shipped back to isspro and they fix it at no charge....Sidenote: Isspro customer service was great along with the help from Clay.... Not long after they were sent back to me and they all three now have the incorporated warning lights. There is one difference I have noticed. Originally, when I turned the key on, the warning light on the tranny temp gauge would light up briefly and then go off. Now, with all three matching, none of the warning lights come on briefly when the key is initially turned on. In fact, they have never come on. Soo, my question is, is this normal for the warning lights to never come on? I'm not sure why there is a difference after having the gauges fixed.

Original gauges before being shipped back to isspro:
(Notice the center gauge has the warning light and the outer gauges do not)

Current gauges after being fixed by Isspro:

Any thoughts on the difference in operation of the warning lights?

Old 03-31-2012, 02:04 PM
A/Ox4
9 ECHO 1

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Regarding the warning lights.. The difference is that now they are programmed. For a while the gauges shipped with warning lights installed but not programmed because they were still working on it. Now they are shipping with the warning lights programmed. For people like me with unprogrammed lights you can purchase a software package to program the gauges yourself and set custom warning points.

Old 03-31-2012, 10:48 PM
creich68
Tuned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by A/Ox4
Regarding the warning lights.. The difference is that now they are programmed. For a while the gauges shipped with warning lights installed but not programmed because they were still working on it. Now they are shipping with the warning lights programmed. For people like me with unprogrammed lights you can purchase a software package to program the gauges yourself and set custom warning points.
Ahh gotcha. Good to know. Do you happen to know if the software is available for purchase yet? I'd like to see what numbers the lights are programmed at now and if I need to adjust them.

Old 04-01-2012, 02:18 AM
A/Ox4
9 ECHO 1

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
It is either out or out soon.