Notices
1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TCS converter

Old 11-27-2011, 11:21 PM
kupaa
Posting Guru
kupaa is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
TCS converter

Just got this in the mail. Hopefully I can get it finished this week.

Old 11-27-2011, 11:25 PM
mueckster
Post Fiend
mueckster has a superb reputationmueckster has a superb reputationmueckster has a superb reputationmueckster has a superb reputationmueckster has a superb reputationmueckster has a superb reputationmueckster has a superb reputationmueckster has a superb reputationmueckster has a superb reputationmueckster has a superb reputationmueckster has a superb reputation
Looks impressive! What's the specs on that thing?

Old 11-28-2011, 01:26 AM
kupaa
Posting Guru
All I know its billet with a 300 rpm lower stall.

Old 11-28-2011, 08:48 AM
mueckster
Post Fiend
mueckster has a superb reputationmueckster has a superb reputationmueckster has a superb reputationmueckster has a superb reputationmueckster has a superb reputationmueckster has a superb reputationmueckster has a superb reputationmueckster has a superb reputationmueckster has a superb reputationmueckster has a superb reputationmueckster has a superb reputation
Where did you purchase it from?

Old 11-28-2011, 09:51 AM
kupaa
Posting Guru
Old 11-28-2011, 10:04 AM
mueckster
Post Fiend
Did you get the F-63 SD? There is not alot of info regarding this converter. Was it recommended by the trans shop?

Old 11-28-2011, 12:05 PM
kupaa
Posting Guru
I talked to the owner of the shop and yes it wa recommended by my trans builder. Not trying to start a rumor and correct me if I'm wrong but I talked to John wood and I think this is the shop that builds his converter. Like I said if I'm wrong please let me know.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.