Fuel Changeover Valve - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

WTB - Parts & other Want to buy parts/accessories/tools.

Fuel Changeover Valve

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-09-2011, 09:07 AM
63nova86F250 63nova86F250 is offline
Junior User
Thread Starter
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Southern Oregon
Posts: 90
63nova86F250 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Fuel Changeover Valve

Looking for the fuel changeover valve that would have come in an '86 F250 with a carbed 460 and electric in-tank pumps... Not the switch in the dash, but the actual valve just in front of the front tank, mounted to the framerail.

Reply With Quote

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
suspension changeover blick 1973 - 1979 F-100 & Larger F-Series Trucks 16 07-02-2014 12:00 PM
86 fuel tank selector valve ????? OConnorRacing 1980 - 1986 Bullnose F100, F150 & Larger F-Series Trucks 3 06-19-2014 05:36 PM
1986 F-150 302 carb conversion Jtodd1971 1980 - 1986 Bullnose F100, F150 & Larger F-Series Trucks 7 08-21-2010 07:27 AM
Missing 2nd fuel tank and switch haligen 1973 - 1979 F-100 & Larger F-Series Trucks 5 05-08-2006 09:31 AM
Power assist to power steering 67-72 4x4 F-250 69crewcab 1967 - 1972 F-100 & Larger F-Series Trucks 7 04-26-2002 11:47 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > >

1978, 86, bypass, change, changeover, diesel, f150, ford, fuel, gas, switchover, valve

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:05 PM.