Another movie thread - Page 31 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
Kansas Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Flip4ford

Another movie thread

Old 12-06-2018, 07:55 AM
Flip4ford
FTE Chapter Leader
Flip4ford has a brilliant futureFlip4ford has a brilliant futureFlip4ford has a brilliant futureFlip4ford has a brilliant futureFlip4ford has a brilliant futureFlip4ford has a brilliant futureFlip4ford has a brilliant futureFlip4ford has a brilliant futureFlip4ford has a brilliant futureFlip4ford has a brilliant futureFlip4ford has a brilliant future
Hate it when there is only 2 seasons of a show-- finished dead like me.

Old 12-06-2018, 09:34 AM
husker
Post Fiend
husker has a brilliant futurehusker has a brilliant futurehusker has a brilliant futurehusker has a brilliant futurehusker has a brilliant futurehusker has a brilliant futurehusker has a brilliant futurehusker has a brilliant futurehusker has a brilliant futurehusker has a brilliant futurehusker has a brilliant future
I finished watching The Ballad of Buster Scruggs and it was fun and weird and dark. If was fairly typical of some Coen brothers stuff. I may need to watch it again to pick up on stuff I missed. It had a bunch of well known actors as odd characters.

Old 12-06-2018, 10:53 AM
Garden Spyder
Post Fiend
Garden Spyder has a brilliant futureGarden Spyder has a brilliant futureGarden Spyder has a brilliant futureGarden Spyder has a brilliant futureGarden Spyder has a brilliant futureGarden Spyder has a brilliant futureGarden Spyder has a brilliant futureGarden Spyder has a brilliant futureGarden Spyder has a brilliant futureGarden Spyder has a brilliant futureGarden Spyder has a brilliant future
The Ranch starts tomorrow!!

Old 12-07-2018, 04:26 AM
Flip4ford
FTE Chapter Leader
Flip4ford has a brilliant futureFlip4ford has a brilliant futureFlip4ford has a brilliant futureFlip4ford has a brilliant futureFlip4ford has a brilliant futureFlip4ford has a brilliant futureFlip4ford has a brilliant futureFlip4ford has a brilliant futureFlip4ford has a brilliant futureFlip4ford has a brilliant futureFlip4ford has a brilliant future
first three episodes are dark and sad :-(

Old 12-07-2018, 07:07 AM
Garden Spyder
Post Fiend
Garden Spyder has a brilliant futureGarden Spyder has a brilliant futureGarden Spyder has a brilliant futureGarden Spyder has a brilliant futureGarden Spyder has a brilliant futureGarden Spyder has a brilliant futureGarden Spyder has a brilliant futureGarden Spyder has a brilliant futureGarden Spyder has a brilliant futureGarden Spyder has a brilliant futureGarden Spyder has a brilliant future
ugh... that bites.. Hope it gets better.

Old 12-07-2018, 07:23 AM
82'Stepside
Posting Guru
82'Stepside has a good reputation on FTE.82'Stepside has a good reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by husker View Post
I finished watching The Ballad of Buster Scruggs and it was fun and weird and dark. If was fairly typical of some Coen brothers stuff. I may need to watch it again to pick up on stuff I missed. It had a bunch of well known actors as odd characters.
We made it through a couple of the short stories before heading to bed last night, what a wild and unexpected movie. The first shocking scene caught Jamie completely off-guard and her jaw dropped. It had her attention pretty closely after that, lol! Can't wait to finish it

Old 12-08-2018, 10:50 AM
Flip4ford
FTE Chapter Leader
Up to episode 7 of the ranch- then Calista woke up- so we had to watch something else- But then Waffles and Bacon appeared :-)

Old 12-09-2018, 07:19 AM
Flip4ford
FTE Chapter Leader
Finished this season of the ranch-

Old 12-09-2018, 10:00 AM
Flip4ford
FTE Chapter Leader
PANSHOT!!!! Ballad of Buster Scruggs - Ok for the first story was a little weird the rest were pretty good!! :-)

Old 12-09-2018, 08:51 PM
Garden Spyder
Post Fiend
I finished "The Ranch" this morning before heading to KC. I wish the language was cleaned up a little, but man!! I seldom laugh out loud for movies or shows, but this one really makes me belly laugh. It also is an emotional roller coaster too, because it has some very low lows in it, but just when you are ready to almost shed a tear for them, they say something that really makes you laugh.

I liked having Dax Sheppard on there, I hope he sticks around, but really want to know about Rooster.. did he live? It would be awesome to see Rooster, Colt, and Dax's character banter each other.