Picture competitions Ford truck picture competitions, voted by you!
View Poll Results: Why did you notice this thread?
I watch everything Wolfie does! (He's dangerous, but cool)
23.81%
Idle curiousity...
38.10%
I'm new at FTE and was surfing around.
7.14%
I'm a moderator and had to look.
0%
The idea of "WILD TRUCKS" fascinates me
23.81%
I don't know how I surfed here.
2.38%
Someone told me to go and look at it.
2.38%
I like the contests, and want to see more of them.
19.05%
The contests are a waste of space. I wanted to see what was going on.
0%
I'm an FTE sponsor, and wanted to see what custom stuff came out in the thread.
0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

CRAZY TRUCKS!!! Got something wild and amazing? (entry thread)

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2011, 11:24 PM
Greywolf
Fleet Owner
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
CRAZY TRUCKS!!! Got something wild and amazing? (entry thread)

Yeah, you got it. I WILL DO THIS ONE CONTEST in 2011, as a series to conclude at the end of the year. Same rules as usual MOSTLY:

1) Contest open to all model and year Ford Trucks (includes vans, SUV's, All Wheel Drive, all levels of customization, etc) but it MUST be a FORD (Marmon Herringtons are considered FORDS)

2) Number of entries in each round limited to the first ten who enter a round. Each of the entry threads (unlike other contests) will run until there are ten entries - no matter how long that takes. Second place winners will be entered in a "Runner Up" poll just before the championship for the year, and the winner be entered in the final Championship round! This means there can be no more than NINE (9) regular rounds. The runner up and Championship rounds will determine how many entry rounds there are - because the Championship and runner up will be 6 week polls each beginning on October first.

3) To enter - post a picture of your truck at least 800 by 600 pixels in size (no links to galleries, albums, or other sites I will NOT chase them down, and neither will anyone else. Picture must be displayed in thread) Avoid extremely large images, please. (1024 pixels largest side of image). Huge pictures may interfere with some connection speeds. ALL images will be tailored to size to fit in poll thread. You may only enter ONE truck in each round. First place finishers may not enter additional trucks in succeeding rounds, once you win - the race is on!

4) RULE OF OWNERSHIP: You must have owned the truck AT THE TIME YOUR PICTURE OF IT WAS TAKEN to enter it. You may not enter anyone elses truck FOR them. No exceptions

5) CHAMPIONSHIP RULES:
The first place finisher in each round qualifies and is entered in the CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND. After nine regular rounds, the CHAMPIONSHIP consists of the first place finishers from the preceeding rounds running in a "Best of the Best" contest AND the first place finisher in the RUNNER UP poll.

6) VOTE MONGERING: You may enlist your buds and chapter, other groups or whatever to vote for your entry. HOWEVER - be warned that all of the polls are annonymous, and your buds can always vote for someone else. There is no way to know! SPAMMING the forums should not be done at any time for this purpose, be careful what you do...

7) Once a poll is up for a round, it will be active for at least a week. These polls close by themselves and whoever wins does. If for some reason there is a tie - a tie breaker poll will run. BTW: Local midnight is based on Central Time in the USA.

8) NON-EXCLUSION: Employees of FTE and/or IBI welcome to enter including moderators or other unpaid affiliates as well as sponsors of the site

9) REPEAT ENTRIES: ONCE YOU HAVE WON A ROUND (this is important) you may not enter another round that season with another truck - your winning truck is automatically entered in the finals, and no more than one entry in the finals by the same person is permitted. HOWEVER~ "If at first you don't succeed..."

10) You can post as many pics as you want, but telling the story is important. You should explain what is going on in the pictures. I will post whatever you tell me about the truck in the poll threads - but what you don't tell me won't get posted.

FAIR ENOUGH? G'day then, lets get on w'it...

"I'm back..."

"Monkeys on my back, interests I can't help. FINE! It's just like me..."

By the way - you can pick more than one choice in the above poll. -If it isn't too late

Old 01-16-2011, 11:35 PM
82racin
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

this pic was taking while me and buddies were driving through a river and I decided to do a little showing off

Old 01-20-2011, 06:10 PM
Greywolf
Fleet Owner
Ya know - it occurs to me that with a truck like that you could go salmon fishing and never get your feet wet...
There's enough room under those fenders to raise a small family so the lift goes without saying. What rims and tire size are you running???
*I see the aggressive tread - but the sidewalls grabbed my attention

By the way: I made a change in rule 2). "WE FLEXIBLE"

Old 01-21-2011, 03:37 AM
82racin
Freshman User
Haha yea that would be an awesome way to go fishing
The tires are 38x15.50x20 toyo m/t and the rims are 20x12 Kmc pic (had the fake beadlock rings off in this pic)

Old 01-22-2011, 03:55 PM
76f350spercamprspeal
Hotshot
Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Nice idea Wolfie!
If ya need any help, let me know.

Old 01-23-2011, 07:30 PM
cdrmotorsports
Postmaster
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Might as well toss mine in the mix...

Old 01-25-2011, 05:40 AM
Greywolf
Fleet Owner
Originally Posted by 82racin
Haha yea that would be an awesome way to go fishing
The tires are 38x15.50x20 toyo m/t and the rims are 20x12 Kmc pic (had the fake beadlock rings off in this pic)
15.5... That's a heckuvva wide footprint

Originally Posted by cdrmotorsports
Might as well toss mine in the mix...
OOGAMA!!! Those stacks are so big it looks like you're running a pair of aircraft turboshaft engines!!!

Yo Anthony, how are the other contests going? You doing alright?
I thought about popping open a street and strip show too, but decided to take it slow.
~Dutch

Old 01-26-2011, 02:52 PM
cdrmotorsports
Postmaster
Originally Posted by Greywolf
OOGAMA!!! Those stacks are so big it looks like you're running a pair of aircraft turboshaft engines!!!
They aren't THAT big. Only 6". A lot of guys are running 7" or 8"

Old 01-26-2011, 11:10 PM
76f350spercamprspeal
Hotshot
15.5... That's a heckuvva wide footprint

Yo Anthony, how are the other contests going? You doing alright?
I thought about popping open a street and strip show too, but decided to take it slow.
~Dutch
I can't do a contest until I am a supporter again...
It might be a while, I have had the Phat Fenders ready to go for a while, and I have a funny Phat Fender story to boot that happened to me recently.
I have thought of doing a rusty truck contest, and maybe dropping some of the contests that are slow, and morphing them all into one, ie the Bronco and Newer trucks make one instead of 3.

Old 01-26-2011, 11:41 PM
Greywolf
Fleet Owner
Originally Posted by cdrmotorsports
They aren't THAT big. Only 6". A lot of guys are running 7" or 8"
Only 6" he sezzz! That's about the size pipes that come out the sides of a Beachcraft King Air. 8" I can't even imagine...

Originally Posted by 76f350spercamprspeal
I can't do a contest until I am a supporter again...
It might be a while, I have had the Phat Fenders ready to go for a while, and I have a funny Phat Fender story to boot that happened to me recently.
I have thought of doing a rusty truck contest, and maybe dropping some of the contests that are slow, and morphing them all into one, ie the Bronco and Newer trucks make one instead of 3.
Bronco is always going to be a whole seperate breed, but it would blend well with classics. CHIN UP DUDE! And thanx fer reminding me - this year I'm going to have been at FTE for TEN YEARS! I had BETTER make sure my membership doesn't run out...

Old 02-02-2011, 12:23 AM
bigrigfixer
The Pacifier

10 years? Damn. I've just passed my 8.

Old 02-02-2011, 07:38 PM
Greywolf
Fleet Owner
Hey now! Lookit that big blue graphic under Anthonies username -LOOKS GOOD!!!

Old 02-02-2011, 08:02 PM
76f350spercamprspeal
Hotshot
Hey now! Lookit that big blue graphic under Anthonies username -LOOKS GOOD!!!
Can't argue with that.
Unfortunately, the files for the next Phat Fender Contest are on my other computer.
Not sure when I'll be able to put them up, But as soon as I can, I will.

Old 02-02-2011, 10:04 PM
Greywolf
Fleet Owner
There ya go - small suggest too:
Drop a note in the other contests to let people know you're up and running again, and the shows will go on!

Old 02-06-2011, 04:42 PM
jfritts
Junior User
I sorta fall into this category.

Not sure how to embed videos on here

Info: 1990 Eddie Bauer Bronco, swapped engines to a 3.9L Cummins Turbo Diesel (4bta), ZF-5 transmission, 4 inch suspension lift, 36x13.5 R15 Irok super swampers, home made brush guard, XRC8 winch.

Quick Reply: CRAZY TRUCKS!!! Got something wild and amazing? (entry thread)