Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: GruesomeJeans

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-03-2009, 03:41 PM
Posting Guru

PwerStroke99 has a good reputation on FTE.PwerStroke99 has a good reputation on FTE.PwerStroke99 has a good reputation on FTE.
Dp-Tuner Coming to Spokane-April 2010

Well, as the title states, Jody is coming back to Spokane in April of 2010. I wanted to give heads up to all you local NW guys who are interested in getting tuned by Jody, as we had a good showing last year and many satisfied customers. There are no confirmed dates at this time, it is a little early to get the dates, but at least this will give guys a headstart on any mods they want to get installed before then.
I will start a head count now. If you are interested in getting live tuned, please let me know and i will add your name to the list. We are looking for 11 more trucks to get tuned.

1. Diezel Dawg
Old 08-06-2009, 10:06 AM
Posting Guru

PwerStroke99 has a good reputation on FTE.PwerStroke99 has a good reputation on FTE.PwerStroke99 has a good reputation on FTE.
1. Diezel Dawg
2. canuckelhead
3. djsdiesel
4. djsdiesel

8 more to go. if you arent part of the first twelve and still want to be on the list, you be put on standby in case someone has to back out. Most likely someone will have to back out. a couple did last year.
Old 08-06-2009, 11:41 PM
Have a nice Beer!!!

lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.lostmybeer has a very good reputation on FTE.
For those who own diesels and have a Dp Tuner, this is worth the money spent and going to. I did this event last year, and it was worth every dollar spent. Will be there again this year just visiting, since I'm already tuned.

1999 F350 stock as stock can get. Ignition kill switch and Trailer Brakes. Sold it...way to much blow by.
Old 08-07-2009, 12:47 AM
Posting Guru

1. Diezel Dawg
2. canuckelhead
3. djsdiesel
4. djsdiesel
5. DeputyDog

8 more to go. if you arent part of the first twelve and still want to be on the list, you be put on standby in case someone has to back out. Most likely someone will have to back out. a couple did last year.
Old 08-30-2009, 10:04 AM
Posting Guru

1. Diezel Dawg
2. canuckelhead
3. djsdiesel
4. djsdiesel
5. DeputyDog
6. Keyser

6 more to go. if you arent part of the first twelve and still want to be on the list, you'll be put on standby in case someone has to back out. Most likely someone will have to back out. a couple did last year.
Old 09-12-2009, 02:25 AM
Posting Guru

1. Diezel Dawg
2. canuckelhead
3. djsdiesel
4. djsdiesel
5. DeputyDog
6. Keyser
7. dieselrodder(TDS)
8. tmarty(maybe, TDS)

6 more to go. if you arent part of the first twelve and still want to be on the list, you'll be put on standby in case someone has to back out. Most likely someone will have to back out. a couple did last year. 4 more to go
Old 10-13-2009, 03:27 AM
Posting Guru

1. Diezel Dawg
2. canuckelhead-Rick from FTE
3. DJsDiesel
4. DJsDiesel
5. DeputyDog
6. Keyser-FTE
7. dieselrodder(TDS)
8. tmarty(maybe, TDS)
9. wpollitt16(TDS)
Old 11-10-2009, 11:17 PM
Posting Guru

1. Diezel Dawg
2. canuckelhead-Rick from FTE
3. DJsDiesel
4. DJsDiesel
5. DeputyDog
6. Keyser-FTE
7. dieselrodder(TDS)
8. tmarty(maybe, TDS)
9. wpollitt16(TDS)
10. lilyota (NWFD)
11. Stroked02F250(.org)
12. strokerman12

If you dont get your name on the first twelve, we will still take your name and put u on Standby in case someone backs out. There is always a high probability that someone will back out, hell i did last year, but because of something beyond my control!! we are full. But if u want to be put on standby, just let me know
Old 03-04-2010, 11:08 PM
Posting Guru

We have a few more slots available. If you are interested in getting live tuned, contact Jody and prepay to reserve your spot. in a month and a half, Jody will be here. Let me know if u are in.
Old 03-04-2010, 11:08 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter

Tags
2010, 350, companies, ford, mods, relocate, spokane