New Member Introductions New to FTE? Introduce yourself here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2007, 10:08 PM
Barry2903
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking New Member

Hello from Phoenix MD, I found out about this site from a friend at work & so far he’s never steered me in the wrong direction…. Just from a brief look see @ this site I can see that I’m going to like it here…<o></o>

<o></o>The truck (we own) is a F-250 HD PU which my son uses for his business…. Like many families, I’m the first line of defense when something breaks or stops working.

<o></o>Although I’m not a greenhorn, there are tasks that I could use a “double check” before proceeding… God knows I’ve had my share of “oh, oh – I didn’t know that would happen” situations. Even then, when I think I’m over my head – I take the auto to a professional – period…

Even after saying this – I’m quite sure there are things I know which might help someone else @ this site – it’s worked on other user group forums.

<o></o>Although this probably doesn’t count too much @ this site – I’m currently a member of the Harley Davidson users group @ http:/// . I’ve done quite a few posts there (user name: deuce2002) & hope to do the same here….

One last thought, my bike is a 2002 Deuce & I just turned 65 hopefully heading toward 66 next year....

<o>
</o>

Barry

Old 06-18-2007, 06:52 PM
Ultramagdan
Post Fiend
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Hello Barry and Welcome!

Feel free to use the tech forums to make comments or post questions. A lot of the owners here ride bikes ( I have a KLR 650) so you are in good company. Be sure and stop in your state chapter (they are located at the bottom of the Forums list) and find out what is going around you.

Enjoy!

Old 06-18-2007, 09:05 PM
arctic y block
Post Fiend
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
And please don't holler. It hurts my eye's. HAAAAA