Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > International Region
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

International Region Australia

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-07-2006, 09:26 AM
Junior User

Aussie F350 is starting off with a positive reputation.
V10 rebuild has started...

Picked up the new motor this week, it is big! The truck is now at Got Chevy (and don't they give me heaps about the blue oval ). Every body who walks in the door of the shop goes straight to the V10 for a look The surgery to the fire wall should make for some fun as I think the plenum for the cab fresh air is going to make way for some functional cowl induction.
I promise to get some build photos in the gallery in the next week or so.
Old 10-08-2006, 05:09 PM
Post Fiend

BigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputation
adrian.erks.harris adrianerksharris
Wow - this is going to be one cool project.

You aren't going to hang a whipple of it by chance are you? That would make it uber cool.
Old 10-08-2006, 05:23 PM
Elder User

SuperBlue is starting off with a positive reputation.
Can't wait so see those pics!

95 Bronco XLT
Old 10-09-2006, 07:54 AM
Junior User

You hit the nail right on the head! A w200ax to be precise :-)) Have you seen the photos of the super chief concept? I think the set up will be something like this, with the throttle body on the back of the blower and where the fresh air plenum was will become the space for the air box and cowl induction. I've also been in contact with the guys from LPGLI (looks like Luigi) who have been developing the liquid LPG injection system. So it looks like we will put this setup on it too. The are claiming the same MPG for LPG as for petrol with up to 11.5:1 compression for an everyday driver falcon sedan. I think things are about to change on the LPG market!! And of course it loves supercharging, oh the future looks bright ;-)))))
Old 10-13-2006, 09:54 PM
Super Moderator

Krewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputation
OK, why didn't anyone tell ME about this ?
'97 Cougar XR7 30th Anniv Edition 4.6L
'74 F250 Highboy FE390 deceased!
I've been wrong before, I'll be wrong again. Just wait and see. ®
Old 10-25-2006, 08:18 PM
The Brown Mod

Encho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant future
How nice... i would love to throw in a V10 in my Bronco (even though it doens't have Ford support in here), has this been heard of?
My Write-ups: Ford Steering Box Rebuild / Ford Front End Rebuild and auto hubs replacement / Ford Rear Drum Brakes / Ford E4OD Cooler & Shift Kit mods, drain-refill procedures "He who uses no jack stands is destined to become a jack stand himself"
Old 10-25-2006, 09:07 PM
Junior User

Photos will start tomorrow (just gone out and bought a digital camera) I think the plan is to swing the motor in tomorrow and then start cutting! We will have to change the crossmember to centralise it as the origonal setup has the motor way off to the drivers side.
stay tuned :-)))
Encho, love the photos. looks like an amazing place!
Old 10-25-2006, 09:07 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > International Region

Tags
ford, rebuild, v10, v10rebuild