Pioneer Navigation GPS System

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2004, 10:20 AM
gremlin25
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pioneer Navigation GPS System

I recently had a Pioneer NAV-SYS910DVD package installed in my Excursion. It was something the wife wanted, so she got it. I must tell all of you, it is absolutely FANTASTIC!!! It is a little pricey, but well worth the money for my Excursion. It comes in two pieces, the radio/DVD/MP3/CD/TV player, then the DVD Navigation Unit. When the navigation/radio is not in use, the touch screen retracts and is totally hidden. The accuraccy of this package is unbelieveable. As I mentioned the screen is a touch screen, you can give it verbal commands with the mic that is supplied. The navigation instructions are verbal, and if you are playing the radio/DVD/TV ect, it will mute it while giving the instructions.
I have searched the internet after I purchased it, and found I paid more than I should of from Brands Mart, but found it at Etronics for over a thousand dollars less than what I paid for it.
If you are seriously looking for a GREAT navigation package, then look at this. I do not work for Etronics or pioneer, I am just very happy with this system.
Here are two pictures. The first on shows you what it looks like with the touch screen hidden, and the second pic show you what it looks like with the touch screen exposed and operating in the navigation or DVD/TV/Radio mode.
As you can see, you do not have to look down for the navigation screen while you are driving.

Hope this helps. I had posted this POSTING under aftermarket products, and realized I should of posted it under the Audio and Video Systems. Sorry for the mistake all.

Old 01-04-2004, 07:11 PM
screwy
Cargo Master
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
I've had my eye on it for three years now, but I'm just a poor college student.