Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New Jersey Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Jersey Chapter Join Chapter Leader: sddesigns

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-25-2011, 09:32 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

sddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputation
Thumbs up New Member Announcement - qbenplaya00

Lets have a warm welcome for our newest member and who goes by the name of qbenplaya00 .

He has a 1974 F100 and he has just joined us on FTE 01/25/2011.

WELCOME to the NJ Chapter and post often.
Old 01-25-2011, 10:21 PM
Postmaster

dougbrown has a very good reputation on FTE.dougbrown has a very good reputation on FTE.dougbrown has a very good reputation on FTE.
Welcome to FTE!
00 F250xlt,psd, 2wd, 3:73, 398,000 , K&N intake, super chip, auto! (Dad's)
97 F Super Duty 7.3L,ZF5,166xxx, Dump,
01 F250 CCSB 7.3L stock for now, Boss truck
Old 01-26-2011, 10:29 AM
Posting Guru

qbenplaya00 has a good reputation on FTE.qbenplaya00 has a good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sddesigns View Post
Lets have a warm welcome for our newest member and who goes by the name of qbenplaya00 .

He has a 1974 F100 and he has just joined us on FTE 01/25/2011.

WELCOME to the NJ Chapter and post often.
AH hello hello everyone. great to be part of a community of fords. cant wait for the summer when our chapter starts to attend and host some events. i know i will be joining and helping out when i can. love pickups. and looking forward to meeting up with my chapter or tri-state.

Where the Stickers at!? i want to show off that i am apart of something and spread the word.

well anyway i can help people out on weekends since i work for a tow company out in Hillside NJ. just give me a shout out a day or 2 before. mostly on weekends.

i am 25 turning 15.... i love off roading and hot rodding. ii have a kid on the way and i am engaged i moved back into my parents house (bec of health issues) and i am working full time with my company. so i have lots going on right now.

like mentioned i have a 1974 Ford Ranger XLT f-100... 302 (with goodies) headers (hooker comp) w/glass packs.. 2wd w/c4 tanny. love my truck.. altho this is my first "classic truck" i am no stranger to ford pickups i had an 88 f250 4x4 single cab ext bed lifted 12 inches big 42 super swaps the works. unfortunately i sold my baby due to bills and needed money at the time i was just laid off and i had no were to go... so now that i am back on my feet i will defiantly look for something more suitable especially for the baby.

well thanks guys i think i broad you quite enough.. looking forward in meeting people.
Old 01-26-2011, 10:56 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

sddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputation
Well good to see you around and don't be a stranger, we have a monthly BS thread that is almost always busy, and things planned through out the year.

Check out the BS thread..http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/10...ml#post9880371
Old 01-26-2011, 10:56 AM