Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > All Other Items for Sale
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

All Other Items for Sale All other items (non Ford Truck related) for sale. Tools for the garage, brake pads for your 66 Mustang and your beer fridge go here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-06-2011, 04:35 PM
Senior User

tikkakoski is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thumbs up 73-79 ford truck stock canopy

I have a truck canopy that fits an 8ft bed. Still has the ford numbers stamped in it. Wondering if anyone around the portland oregon area would be interested. Its in decent shape but could use some cleaning. I dont want an arm and a leg for it but have no idea what these things are worth. Im sure we could work something out. My name is Mike and my cell is 503-473-2998. Call or text me anytime. thanks guys. you can pm me as well.
Old 01-06-2011, 07:42 PM
Posting Guru

George Frasier is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.George Frasier is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
tikkikoski - I'm in East Tennessee - I have a Ford fiberglas canopy for sale too. I have added a boat cradle (luggage rack), fishing pole holders inside, dual cigarette lighter plugs, slider window in front, interior lights (2) < front switches on + rear switches on OR comes on when the rear is opened + a boot seals to the cab. Also have curtains for the canopy and the SuperCab. I'm asking $200 for it. Current economy is "YUK". I'm not using it for a camper (mini-motorhome) any more. Good luck on your sale / they don't make them as good any more.
Old 01-07-2011, 03:04 AM
Senior User

tikkakoski is starting off with a positive reputation.
Wow yours sounds all spiffed up. Mines almost bone stock. It looks great on my lifted 4x4 78 but lately I've been missing the lockbox my 94 f150 had.
Old 01-07-2011, 04:40 PM
Posting Guru

George Frasier is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.George Frasier is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
tikk.. Not "spiffed up' as such. ( NO pun intended ) I 'added' items for function. The luggage rack > turned over the cross-bars to form a boat cradle - fishing pole holders(4) - front interior light */ switched on/off + rear interior light* switched on OR comes on when the rear opens - slider front window + boot seals to the cab - curtains for ALL windows (cab & canopy) for camping < used for mini-motorhome - dual cigarette lighter plugs for ?? - "hangers" for cup holders - wired with connection near the frame, no loose wiring "hanging" when the canopy is taken off. Factory hooks for "bolting it down". Built for use.
*ALL simple to do if you know a little about fiberglass or boat work.
Old 01-08-2011, 05:36 PM
Junior User

MRBf3504X4 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I am down in Texas. I have two of them in perfect condition. I got one of them free and the other one for $100.00. Both are the delux models.
Old 04-26-2011, 03:18 PM
Senior User

BoomerTexas70's is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
boomer fernandes BoomerF
MRB, how interested would be in parting with one of those? Im from New Braunfels, a lil north of the San Antonio area.

Thanks,
Boomer
04' Excursion Eddie Bauer 5.4L auto 2wd
Old 05-30-2011, 09:27 PM
New User

Barabbas9 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Mike, do you know if it'll fit a '72 F250 Camper Special?

I'm in Eugene, e-mail me at barabbas9@comcast.net and let me know how much you want for it.
Old 09-23-2012, 09:50 PM
Senior User

Thipdar is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Looking for a canopy

Looking for a canopy to cover the 8' bed on my 1970 F-250 Camper Special.

As you can see in the picture, I have twin trucks, and one of them needs a canopy. It doesn't have to match the other one.

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 09-23-2012, 09:50 PM