Dilema with Vacuum lines - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
1987 - 1996 F150 & Larger F-Series Trucks 1987 - 1996 Ford F-150, F-250, F-350 and larger pickups - including the 1997 heavy-duty F250/F350+ trucks

Dilema with Vacuum lines

Old 10-05-2010, 09:36 PM
Rusty_Spurs
Freshman User
Rusty_Spurs is starting off with a positive reputation.
Dilema with Vacuum lines

Ok I have a 92 F250 just put a 460 long block in, and because I work at a Chrysler Dealership 55 hours a week it took me a few weeks to get it done.. well now I can not figure out the entire vacuum system, and the truck runs but stalls out.. so it seems I have a major problem with vacuum lines... the sticker under the hood dont help much, and the ones in the Chiltons, and aldata dont either.. If someone could be so kind as to post or email me pics so that I can compare and figure this problem out. I would be forever grateful to them....

Old 10-06-2010, 04:18 AM
Lazy K
Post Fiend
Lazy K is a name known to allLazy K is a name known to allLazy K is a name known to allLazy K is a name known to allLazy K is a name known to allLazy K is a name known to all
Old 10-06-2010, 06:35 AM
Rusty_Spurs
Freshman User
Rusty_Spurs is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thank You very much... I will check it out...

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.