Ford vs The Competition Technical discussion and comparison ONLY. Trolls will not be tolerated.

Proved it again!

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2003, 08:20 AM
Tuvanhillbilly
Tuned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Proved it again!

The power of FORD that is
Thanks to all the lovely white stuff we got, Mulberry got a chance to show her stuff when she towed one of our attorneys' brand new Craperado into our parking garage (yes, he got stuck coming into the garage!). It was quite a sight (you see, some might claim that Mulberry was cosmetically challenged) seeing her pull that big, shiny, 2WD open-diff hunka junk. I told him he should just sell it now and get a King Ranch Super Duty. (Think I should get part of the sales commission? ha ha)

Old 02-19-2003, 03:52 AM
franktheman
Senior User
Proved it again!

Oh my God!!

You mean that Ford was actually strong enough to pull a Chevy 4x2 that was slipping on black ice?!!!

Wish I coulda been there!!

Did'int fall off the "truck" yesterday bud, slippage is slippage-you'da been proud of how much my 94' 2wd F-150 slipped around on my way to work at the towing company(which) used primarily C-3500 HD's-which never slipped around due to the weight-and sometimes chains.

Couple times I had to leave it parked down the hill in the Shoprite parking lot ,and WALK the rest of the way to work....lol.

Doesen't prove anything.

Old 02-19-2003, 03:02 PM
V8toilet
Freshman User
Proved it again!

Just be careful where you hook that tow chain to your Ford because you might warp the tiny frame.

http://www.hwysafety.org/vehicle_ra...e/html/0110.htm http://www.hwysafety.org/vehicle_ra...e/html/0108.htm