Notices
1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

The 1000 post milestone

Old 07-28-2010, 07:56 PM
52 Merc
Post Fiend
52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of
The 1000 post milestone

Here it is, people, my 1000th post here on FTE! And in only 9 months! I don't know if that's any kind of record, but it sure has been fun hanging out here with you guys and joining in on all the fun. Thank you for being so accepting. I only hope you've found me as helpful as I have been helped. Here's to the next thousand!

Old 07-28-2010, 08:01 PM
sdetweil
Post Fiend
sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.
congratulations!... now get posting.. 2000 is looming!! sheesh I'm over 4,000?! weird.. fun tho, isn't it!!?

Sam

Old 07-28-2010, 10:01 PM
Lakotas53
Elder User
Lakotas53 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hey congrats! I have a long way to go before I can do my 1000th!

Old 07-28-2010, 11:06 PM
jmadsen
Postmaster
jmadsen is a splendid one to beholdjmadsen is a splendid one to beholdjmadsen is a splendid one to beholdjmadsen is a splendid one to beholdjmadsen is a splendid one to beholdjmadsen is a splendid one to behold
Ive been around for about 6 years, this place sure does feel like home...

I just barely reached 1000 posts myself, but none of them are nearly as informative or helpful as yours have been, I for one am glad your here, as well as everyone else here who makes up this normal family......

I remember 9 months ago like it was yesterday. I hope your here for a long time to come, as I'm sure I'll be asking another 1000 wierd, dumb questions over the next 6 years or so

here's to 52 Merc, and our FTE family

Cheers

Josh

Old 07-28-2010, 11:24 PM
Bill W
Post Fiend
Bill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputation
thats worth some rep!

congrats.

Old 07-28-2010, 11:45 PM
Fomoko1
Fomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputation
Congratulations, now on to the next 1,000!

Old 07-29-2010, 01:22 AM
Julies Cool F1
Post Fiend
Julies Cool F1 has a great reputation on FTE.Julies Cool F1 has a great reputation on FTE.Julies Cool F1 has a great reputation on FTE.Julies Cool F1 has a great reputation on FTE.Julies Cool F1 has a great reputation on FTE.
Congratulations on your 1000th post Wayne.

It's always a good thing when someone with great inputs is here on a daily basis to pass on their knowledge and experience, and teach folks what you know.

I'm looking forward to your next 1000!

Old 07-29-2010, 07:34 AM
bobbytnm
Roast em' if you got 'em
bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.
Woohooo!

Congrats! your input is always appreciated

Bobby

Old 07-29-2010, 08:07 AM
WALFORD'S 56
Postmaster
WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.
Way to go, Wayne.
Keep the numbers moving and have fun. Addictive ...isn't it?

Old 07-29-2010, 03:52 PM
havi
I'll have the Roast Duck
havi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to all
Wayne, since your first post I could tell you had an understanding of all things Ford. I, myself do not, and am moving on. You can take my place.

Old 07-29-2010, 05:59 PM
56panelford
Posting Legend
56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by havi View Post
Wayne, since your first post I could tell you had an understanding of all things Ford. I, myself do not, and am moving on. You can take my place.
By saying your moving on I hope that don't mean your leaving us, I also see under your name that it says you've sold them all, I certainly hope all is well in your neck of the woods.
John

Old 07-29-2010, 06:42 PM
himmelberg
Posting Guru
himmelberg is starting off with a positive reputation.
Gee, havi... I just get back into the swing of FTE and you're leaving? Say it isn't so.

himmelberg

Old 07-29-2010, 08:00 PM
GreatNorthWoods
Post Fiend
GreatNorthWoods is a name known to allGreatNorthWoods is a name known to allGreatNorthWoods is a name known to allGreatNorthWoods is a name known to allGreatNorthWoods is a name known to allGreatNorthWoods is a name known to all
Originally Posted by 52 Merc View Post
Here it is, people, my 1000th post here on FTE! And in only 9 months! I don't know if that's any kind of record, but it sure has been fun hanging out here with you guys and joining in on all the fun. Thank you for being so accepting. I only hope you've found me as helpful as I have been helped. Here's to the next thousand!
Congrats...and I think you have been very helpful! Forward Ho!

Old 07-29-2010, 08:21 PM
Mervy49
Posting Guru
Mervy49 is a splendid one to beholdMervy49 is a splendid one to beholdMervy49 is a splendid one to beholdMervy49 is a splendid one to beholdMervy49 is a splendid one to beholdMervy49 is a splendid one to beholdMervy49 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by 52 Merc View Post

Congrats

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.