Notices
1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

I found another truck local

Old 07-28-2010, 05:41 PM
Jeff and Nicolle
Postmaster
Jeff and Nicolle has much to be proud ofJeff and Nicolle has much to be proud ofJeff and Nicolle has much to be proud ofJeff and Nicolle has much to be proud ofJeff and Nicolle has much to be proud ofJeff and Nicolle has much to be proud ofJeff and Nicolle has much to be proud ofJeff and Nicolle has much to be proud of
I found another truck local

This is what I am shootin for! this guy is 15 mins from me!

Old 07-28-2010, 05:53 PM
WALFORD'S 56
Postmaster
WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.WALFORD'S 56 has a great reputation on FTE.
Nice......and looks like a great truck!!!

Old 07-28-2010, 05:53 PM
56panelford
Posting Legend
56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation
Loks like the majority of the work is already done, nice looking truck. Hope things work out in your favour.

Old 07-28-2010, 09:00 PM
3rdshiftDiscretion
Junior User
3rdshiftDiscretion is starting off with a positive reputation.
where is this. im only 10 miles from you!

Old 07-28-2010, 11:00 PM
jmadsen
Postmaster
jmadsen is a splendid one to beholdjmadsen is a splendid one to beholdjmadsen is a splendid one to beholdjmadsen is a splendid one to beholdjmadsen is a splendid one to beholdjmadsen is a splendid one to behold
nice looking truck!
Is that painted black or is it a dark green? either ways it looks good!

cheers

Josh

Old 07-29-2010, 01:25 AM
Julies Cool F1
Post Fiend
Julies Cool F1 has a great reputation on FTE.Julies Cool F1 has a great reputation on FTE.Julies Cool F1 has a great reputation on FTE.Julies Cool F1 has a great reputation on FTE.Julies Cool F1 has a great reputation on FTE.
How come it's shiny and all one color?

(Somebody's got the bug!)

Old 07-29-2010, 02:08 AM
55 f350
Post Fiend
55 f350 is a splendid one to behold55 f350 is a splendid one to behold55 f350 is a splendid one to behold55 f350 is a splendid one to behold55 f350 is a splendid one to behold55 f350 is a splendid one to behold
I TOLD YOU TOO SLOW DOWN YOU WERE MOVING WAY TOO FAST ........ NOW YOU GOT THE REST OF US UNDER PRESSURE TOO GET SOMETHING DONE ................ darn caps lock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-29-2010, 08:07 AM
reed1951
Posting Guru
reed1951 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Yup I found mine 8 minutes from my house after traveling 6 hours to NC, then 2 hours to knoxville searching

Old 07-29-2010, 08:27 AM
dynamic
FTE Chapter Leader
dynamic is a splendid one to beholddynamic is a splendid one to beholddynamic is a splendid one to beholddynamic is a splendid one to beholddynamic is a splendid one to beholddynamic is a splendid one to beholddynamic is a splendid one to behold
That guy did a good job! I bet that aluminum rad cost a pretty penny!

Old 07-29-2010, 09:17 AM
Jeff and Nicolle
Postmaster
Jeff and Nicolle has much to be proud ofJeff and Nicolle has much to be proud ofJeff and Nicolle has much to be proud ofJeff and Nicolle has much to be proud ofJeff and Nicolle has much to be proud ofJeff and Nicolle has much to be proud ofJeff and Nicolle has much to be proud ofJeff and Nicolle has much to be proud of
Everybody stop the horse! LOL. Im not buying it...Shoot I don't have that kinda money! It is for sale but, I was just showing it cause thats want I want to see my truck to look like.
Its a dark green.
3rdshift....its in mapleton...where have you been? PM me if you want the number. And when ya coming over?
Yeah its a nice truck...I was thrilled to find him cause its good reference material...so to speak...and incentive!
Im still keeping the truck I have, I wouldn't enjoy buying one already built. I love the build process!
there are more pics of that truck in my albums...

Old 07-29-2010, 09:21 AM
Jeff and Nicolle
Postmaster
when I said this is what Im shootin for, I meant the look of the truck.
this is what I see in my head when I get my truck done. Sorry for the mislead !

Old 07-29-2010, 10:45 AM
Doc
Postmaster
Doc has much to be proud ofDoc has much to be proud ofDoc has much to be proud ofDoc has much to be proud ofDoc has much to be proud ofDoc has much to be proud ofDoc has much to be proud ofDoc has much to be proud ofDoc has much to be proud ofDoc has much to be proud of
Just out of curiosity, how much is that guy asking for that truck?

Old 07-29-2010, 11:34 AM
Mervy49
Posting Guru
Mervy49 is a splendid one to beholdMervy49 is a splendid one to beholdMervy49 is a splendid one to beholdMervy49 is a splendid one to beholdMervy49 is a splendid one to beholdMervy49 is a splendid one to beholdMervy49 is a splendid one to behold
Beautiful truck I say.

Old 07-29-2010, 03:05 PM
Julies Cool F1
Post Fiend
Julies Cool F1 has a great reputation on FTE.Julies Cool F1 has a great reputation on FTE.Julies Cool F1 has a great reputation on FTE.Julies Cool F1 has a great reputation on FTE.Julies Cool F1 has a great reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by Jeff and Nicolle View Post
I was just showing it cause thats want I want to see my truck to look like.
LOL! We ALL want our trucks to look like that!

Old 07-29-2010, 07:18 PM
Daddyo's garage
Senior User
Daddyo's garage is starting off with a positive reputation.
No Julie, Not ALL of us! Some of us like that old worn, comfortable look. I've had a shiny one before. It's a pain in the neck! There's more to life than polishing a fender!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: I found another truck local

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.