Adrian Has Left The Building

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2010, 08:16 AM
SteveBricks
FTE Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Adrian Has Left The Building

Originally Posted by IB Adrian
Everyone, it is with more than a hint of sadness that I am posting this.
I would like to let you all know that as of immediately I am stepping down from my role as being an Administrator on FTE.

I have really enjoyed my time on here as an admin in the past 4 and a half years, and as a moderator prior to that, I have learnt an incredible amount, been fortunate to interact with some amazing people in here, both online and sometimes even in person, it has been fun, enjoyable, and on occasions a healthy challenge.

Sadly, all good things must come to an end, and as of February this year I have been very fortunate to be placed in charge of the business and operations development for vBulletin (the software that this site runs on), which is also owned by Internet Brands. It is an exciting opportunity that I am happy to have thrust upon me - even if it does feel a little daunting at times. Sadly this new position offers me little time to check in on here (as perhaps can be evident in my absence lately) - or breathe or eat for that matter

So, with a heavy heart, I would like to say thank-you to everyone here, it is you that made this site so wonderful to me, and it is you that continues to make it enjoyable, and I wish you all the best in the future.
<fiiiiiiilllllll>

Old 07-16-2010, 08:42 AM
bpounds
Hotshot
Received 44 Likes on 37 Posts
Best wishes with the new gig, Adrian. We'll miss you. Who's going to stir things up in your stead?

Don't be a stranger. You are still a Ford enthusiast, right?

Old 07-16-2010, 08:45 AM
SteveBricks
FTE Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by bpounds
Who's going to stir things up in your stead?
Scott (horsepuller) and Carlene are now Administrators.