Australia Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: ChunderDownUnder

General Chat and Aussie B/S

Old 03-14-2011, 09:46 PM
Greywolf
Fleet Owner
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I see that "Rotten Ron" has jumped in, and he's got a flatbed that absolutely RAGES!!!!

GOOD ON YA M8!

All right - I'm trying to hook this all up clumsy as I am - but as best I may.

When you look down there at the bottom of the thread you will see a blue line that is marked "TAGS" (and here I hope to give you an unfair advantage)

Both Championship, and the plural Championships are links to the greater lists of where those contests are - but should you get into any one of those threads, simply go up to the top of it - and click on the parent forum.

THERE YOU WILL FIND THEM ALL!!!

God speed and make the rest look silly...

~Right about time Australia invaded America, innit?
"Two continents separated by a common language"

Old 03-17-2011, 05:55 AM
SSSimon
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is where it's at weekend after next:

Notice we're on the front row of the grid, Rolls Royce, MG, Mercedes, FTruck Club.

Display is Sunday 27th March, 09:00 to 15:00 hours.

Attached Images  
Old 03-27-2011, 05:55 AM
ChunderDownUnder
Cargo Master

Yeh, just noticed we have a page 2 on our forum. Keep it up bro's, lets see if we can get a page 3

Old 03-29-2011, 06:24 PM
Greywolf
Fleet Owner
I thought I'd see if the picture host I turned up worked right - hope you get a grin out of it!

Old 03-29-2011, 06:43 PM
ChunderDownUnder
Cargo Master

not working for me bro, says you need a subscription

Old 03-30-2011, 11:27 AM
Greywolf
Fleet Owner
Oh well - that in itself is good to know. In that case I'll pop in the alternate that I saved to fte.

~I noticed while a page was loading here that there was something or other being loaded from "fototime" and thought I'd see how they did, as we can see they're not giving away any free samples today...

Here is the same lodged at FTE - because it's on here it has to have a FORD Truck in it, that's the only restriction

~I had four old 39 inch mud tires left over from a truck I sold. I planted my squash in 'em this year so I could use a string trimmer to weed around them, otherwise they would lay right on the ground! We have people around here who use old tractor tires for planters too, but I don't have that big a place

Now - the above was a week ago. Here it is today! The red truck you see is about to have it's cab stripped off so that the chassis can be set up for a 351 (5.8 Litre) and AOD transbox.
I like little trucks with big engines, the ranger series is like the Mazda B2000 and rated as a quarter tonner.

I mean to quit leaving money at the grocers and dump it into my toys, thus "TRUCK GARDEN" is absolutely literal...

Old 03-30-2011, 01:26 PM
Nkelly
Farkall User

Yes we have a heap of different uses here for old tyres aswell,garden beds,tree surrounds,tractor tyres half buried standing up along side country driveways,earthmoving tyres too mark driveway entrances,brian even uses a minny tyre on his dunny as a seat we got a lot of uses for tyres.

Old 03-30-2011, 01:58 PM
Greywolf
Fleet Owner
I never thought of using one for a dunny seat - be kind of embarrassing if I ended up with "KUMHO" permanently stamped into me bum, wouldn't it???

Old 03-30-2011, 08:16 PM
ChunderDownUnder
Cargo Master

Originally Posted by Nkelly
Yes we have a heap of different uses here for old tyres aswell,garden beds,tree surrounds,tractor tyres half buried standing up along side country driveways,earthmoving tyres too mark driveway entrances,brian even uses a minny tyre on his dunny as a seat we got a lot of uses for tyres.

just gotta check for "red backs" first Hey Wolf , you should be able to get a carbon credit for ya green work. Its gotta be worth a couple more trucks

Old 03-31-2011, 03:09 PM
Greywolf
Fleet Owner
I tell ya M8 - if the price of groceries keeps going up I may just sit myself down in a chair under a brolly with a cooler full of beer and sell stuff as fast as it ripens on the vine out there...

They have a flea market up at the corner on some weekends, so I bet I can sell off a truckload every so often in just a few hours.

Old 03-31-2011, 03:36 PM
ChunderDownUnder
Cargo Master

Originally Posted by Greywolf
I tell ya M8 - if the price of groceries keeps going up I may just sit myself down in a chair under a brolly with a cooler full of beer and sell stuff as fast as it ripens on the vine out there...

They have a flea market up at the corner on some weekends, so I bet I can sell off a truckload every so often in just a few hours.

Just as long as you declare it all a tax time

Old 04-01-2011, 08:15 AM
qbenplaya00
Posting Guru
hello AU welcome to April 1st 2011. April Fools Day... The earliest recorded association between April 1 and foolishness can be found in Chaucer's Canterbury Tales (1392).

47 and rainy all damn day...

Old 04-01-2011, 02:39 PM
ChunderDownUnder
Cargo Master

G'day Fern
Dont forget we are a day ahead of you guys. Enjoy the rain bro

Old 04-02-2011, 09:03 AM
qbenplaya00
Posting Guru
oh man i forgot... whats up brian... aint no rain here today... we have high of 53 (April 2 10:02am) i might have to take my truck out there for a bit...

Old 04-02-2011, 07:26 PM
ChunderDownUnder
Cargo Master

all good bruva. a beautiful 77 today (Sunday) just got back from dirt bike riding with the little fella. Its was he's first time and I swear he fell off in the first 30 seconds. It was so funny, but he didnt think so (tears and I wanna go home) LOL. got him on hes feet rubbed off the dirt and off we go again. Ended up having a good morning..

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: General Chat and Aussie B/S