Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DP Tuner

Standing up for Isspro.

Old 05-12-2010, 09:36 AM
chayes01
Mountain Pass
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Standing up for Isspro.

Several months ago some thievin' junky ******* broke into my truck and stole my 3 gauge pillar mount with gauges. I called Isspro about ordering replacements and had the joy of speaking with Jillard. She listened to my problem and said that she would call me back later. She called shortly and said that they normally sold those gauges as a set including the senders and amp box and that they had no individual gauges but that she had spoken with Parts and she would sell me her displays at a fraction of the cost of a complete set and that she would replace her displays as customers called in to order just an amp box! She then shipped them out that same day. She saved me several hundreds of dollars by making customer service HAPPEN! I really like my Isspro set but it's folks like Jillard that will keep me going back to them for needs. If anyone is contemplating gauges Isspro would be my choice if only for their customer service.

Old 05-12-2010, 09:38 AM
DieselCamper01
Fleet Owner
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
That is really great to hear. Hard to get that kind of service any more. Thanks for sharing

Old 05-12-2010, 09:49 AM
rad1026
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
you were lucky, they stole my whole truck. Now I have to start over, I have to replace my gauges and a deal like that would sure help. Good for you!

Old 05-12-2010, 09:53 AM
farmb0y
Posting Guru

Glad to hear things worked out for you!
Thanks for sharing. It's always good to hear about companies with great customer service!

Old 05-12-2010, 10:19 AM
superduty4x4
Hotshot
Received 39 Likes on 19 Posts
Another plug for Isspro- I got a set of gauges from a fellow member for my OBS but some time between him removing them from his truck and when he gave them to me the light bulb for the boost gauge disappeared. I hit up Michael Pliska (he's on the forums) and he sent me a new bulb assembly with the cover on it for $0. I know its small and didn't cost much, but he could have easily charged me a small amount for it and I'd have happily paid.

Old 05-12-2010, 10:27 AM
CSIPSD
Postmaster
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Isspro FTW...

There is a reason I am running 17 of them in the cab...

Old 05-12-2010, 10:31 AM
renyren
Senior User
I also called them last week to speak to them about my pyrometer that I had installed too far. They talked to me for a while on the phone and then just send the whole part that screws in the manifold and that hold the probe including the collar for no charge. I have also called them a couple time with questions and they are very nice and helpfull. Very glad I choose isspro.

Old 05-12-2010, 10:32 AM
HKusp
Lead Driver
Received 26 Likes on 20 Posts
Great Story. I have had 2 sets of them, the EV's and now the EV 2's and my only issue is my transmission temp moves around when it's wet outside.

Old 05-12-2010, 11:22 AM
kccatpower
Senior User
i have been happy with my isspro also. good to hear feedback on service. does your tranny temp sender have the open style white connector. i had the same issue, cut out this connector and replaced it with a sealed one.

Old 05-12-2010, 12:06 PM
CSIPSD
Postmaster
Originally Posted by HKusp
Great Story. I have had 2 sets of them, the EV's and now the EV 2's and my only issue is my transmission temp moves around when it's wet outside.

Put some dielectric grease in the fitting under the truck. That should fix the issue. and a good clean ground.

Old 05-12-2010, 02:08 PM
milleroutdoors
Posting Guru
I am definitely an Isspro fan. Been to the factory, pretty cool having production right here in the US of A.

Old 05-12-2010, 02:49 PM
Kwikkordead
Fleet Owner
Received 778 Likes on 594 Posts
Originally Posted by CSIPSD
Isspro FTW...

There is a reason I am running 17 of them in the cab...
Gauge envy.

Old 05-12-2010, 03:32 PM
CSIPSD
Postmaster
Originally Posted by Kwikkordead
Gauge envy.

Old 05-12-2010, 05:43 PM
megawatt00
Hotshot
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by chayes01
Several months ago some thievin' junky ******* broke into my truck and stole my 3 gauge pillar mount with gauges. I called Isspro about ordering replacements and had the joy of speaking with Jillard. She listened to my problem and said that she would call me back later. She called shortly and said that they normally sold those gauges as a set including the senders and amp box and that they had no individual gauges but that she had spoken with Parts and she would sell me her displays at a fraction of the cost of a complete set and that she would replace her displays as customers called in to order just an amp box! She then shipped them out that same day. She saved me several hundreds of dollars by making customer service HAPPEN! I really like my Isspro set but it's folks like Jillard that will keep me going back to them for needs. If anyone is contemplating gauges Isspro would be my choice if only for their customer service.
Thanks for taking the time to share this with us. It is nice to know that some companies will stand behind their products and put customer service first!!

Old 05-12-2010, 07:31 PM
big poppa
Post Fiend
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Great story and a happy ending. I got the 3 pillar EV series and my boost light bulb rattled loose but didn't blow, I just screwed it in tight and off I went. Great gauges, flawless after 2 years now..

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Standing up for Isspro.