Texas Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: LibTimothy

TEXAS SIZED B.S. THREAD

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2013, 03:25 PM
Gigi79Bronco
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good Afternoon Y'all hope you're ready for another round o storms..... Well I am makin' a last ditch effoert on this Bronco. I don't want to lose this truck but I have no way of fixing it and the issues are so minor it's not even funny . Does anyone live near McKinney that could look at this for me. If I can't fix I have to sell. Have no other transportation and no way to get to dr appts etc.....

Old 07-25-2013, 06:31 PM
RPM371
Senior User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
A Texan went to Alaska to work in the oilfield. When he reached the remote village he would be working from he went to the only bar in town. As you can imagine he stood out from the locals in his Resistol and Tony Lamas.

The locals started ribbing him about how much tougher Alaskans were than Texans. One particularly large local told him, "Here in Alaska we are so tough we can drink a quart of whiskey, wrestle a polar bear then make love to a native woman all night long."

Not one to back down from a challenge the Texan grabbed a quart of whiskey off the bar, downed it, then headed out the door with everyone laughing at him.

The next morning the Texan returned. He staggered back thru the door bloody and bruised without his fancy boots and hat and all his clothes were torn to shreds. He looked like he'd been in the fight of his life. He made his way back to the bar and the same burly man that challenged him. He grabbed the man's drink from his hand, downed it, slammed the empty glass down on the bar and said, "Now where's this woman you want me to wrestle?"

Old 07-25-2013, 07:12 PM
itsnotanova
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I grew up in Alaska and I think I would take the bear too!

Old 07-26-2013, 05:39 PM
Greywolf
Fleet Owner
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Gigi79Bronco
Good Afternoon Y'all hope you're ready for another round o storms..... Well I am makin' a last ditch effoert on this Bronco. I don't want to lose this truck but I have no way of fixing it and the issues are so minor it's not even funny . Does anyone live near McKinney that could look at this for me. If I can't fix I have to sell. Have no other transportation and no way to get to dr appts etc.....
(?)

What do you mean when you say: "MINOR ISSUES"?

It may so be that we can coach you through it all - which would be good, so that they no longer trouble you again! (You'll know what to do)

In anyway - we lookin' at that, seriously.

Can anyone help?

* I always said a Gal could turn as good a wrench as a man - just not naturally inclined by upbringing.