Texas Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: LibTimothy

Open forum for all Users

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2002, 06:13 PM
Rosati
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Open forum for all Users

Here's your chance to let us know who is in Texas.
Ken has opened these forums to all of those who are not Members for the next 45 days!
Let us know who you are and where your from and maybe we can get enough people close together to set up a couple of runs in our neck of the woods.

Krosati
[link:www.ford-trucks.com/user_gallery/displayalbum.php?&albumid=28|My User Gallery]
Visit my homepage at ClubFTE
[link:www.clubfte.com/users/krosati/index.html|My Homepage]
My friends say I'm too old to play with toys.
I need new friends

Old 01-21-2002, 09:28 PM
79F2504x4
Senior User
Open forum for all Users

I guess ill be the first to start, I live in Harlingen ( 15mins from Mexico, 45mins from South Padre Island ), but right now I am in school in Kingsville about 100 miles north of Harlingen
Chase

1979 F-250 4x4
71 460 Holley650, MSD OFFROAD, L&L Headers
C6-B&M Transpack
Dana HD44Front/60Rear
35 inch Goodyear Implement Tires
4 inch Skyjacker System
Much more to come

Old 01-22-2002, 04:04 PM
Rosati
Postmaster
Open forum for all Users

45 minutes from Padre... I'd cruise that far every weekend!!!
Must be great getting out that way during spring break every year.

Krosati
[link:www.ford-trucks.com/user_gallery/displayalbum.php?&albumid=28|My User Gallery]
I need new friends

Old 01-22-2002, 06:39 PM
StockMan
Posting Guru
Open forum for all Users

[FONT COLOR="#0000ff" SIZE="3" FACE="Veranda"]
Greetings to the Texas contingent from NY.
We wish you much success with your local Club FTE chapter.
[/FONT]
https://www.ford-trucks.com/dcforum/User_files/StockMan/flag.gif
[FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="+2" FACE="Signature"]Thom [/font]([FONT COLOR="black" SIZE="+1" FACE="arial"]aka StockMan)
[FONT COLOR="blue" SIZE="+2" FACE="Bassett"]ClubFTE # 0000037[/FONT]
[FONT COLOR="#0000ff" SIZE="3" FACE="arial"]

[LINK:www.ford-trucks.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi?az=list&forum=DCForumID59&conf=DCConfI D4|NY Club FTE Forum]
[LINK:www.ford-trucks.net/users/stockman|Stockman's Club FTE Site]
[LINK:www.67fordtruck.com|1967 F-Series Registry ( www.67fordtruck.com )]

Old 01-23-2002, 11:19 AM
Rosati
Postmaster
Open forum for all Users

Thanks Stockman, We need help here or we will lose the forum.
I guess most folks don't scroll down far enough to see chapter forums.

Krosati
I need new friends

Old 01-26-2002, 11:10 AM
tmcalavy
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Post Open forum for all Users

Okay, I'm out west in Lubbock. Just found this forum and will start watching it for possible runs/etc. I've been participating in this site/boards for about 2 years as a non-member. By member, do you mean Club FTE? I've just tried the Club FTE link (1-26-02 11 a.m. CST) and cannot get to the "Join" section. Is there a fee for membership? Am I in the wrong quadrant, or what?

Old 01-28-2002, 10:05 PM
Rosati
Postmaster
Open forum for all Users

Welcome,
It doesn't matter if your an FTE member or just a regular to the boards, we all share the same interests in the Ford Trucks both old and new. We welcome all the the Texas chapter.

Yes, there are dues to become a member of FTE. But as they say, "Membership has it's privledges". Besides not having "non-member" under your userID, Ken offers a number of benefits not accesible to the casual browser [link:www.clubfte.com/benefits.html|Click to read the benefits!]

Ken has devised few simple rules for members to abide by in order to maintain discipline on the site.[link: motorhaven.autoanything.com/cgi-bin/club/Web_store/web_store.cgi|Click to read the club guidelines!]

If you agree with all of that and enjoy the service he provides, pick your membership preference and help finance the preservation of valuable info found here.[link: motorhaven.autoanything.com/cgi-bin/club/Web_store/webshop.cgi?product=clubitem&cart_id=8478128_5969| Sign up here!]

I'm not getting paid to sign up members, I just wanted to help you find the links your looking for.

Krosati
I need new friends

Old 01-29-2002, 02:26 PM
marriedguy1
Senior User
Open forum for all Users

Greetings folks! I am in San Antonio and can honestly say that there is not a spot in Texas that I would not drive to to enjoy some good four wheeling and bar-b-que. I don't know a thing about organizing something like this, but I will keep looking for any updates for a weekend run.

Old 01-31-2002, 08:44 PM
cubster
Senior User
Open forum for all Users

I live in Arlington, far south almost in Mansfield. I'll be unavailable for activities for a while, not sure how long transmission will hold up. I work for a rental car company so if there's a meeting or "get together" I'll just grab an '02 F-150 and head out. My truck is about three inches from terra-ferma so no 4-wheelin' for me! Maybe I can borrow my father-in-laws' 25th Anniversary Bronco???? see yall

Old 02-02-2002, 02:53 AM
jdbanks
Elder User
Open forum for all Users

Howdy ya'll,

I've been around the boards for awhile and plan on becoming a member one day when I have a job that pays me a good living wage. So bascially after college I guess. I live in, and was born and raised in, Nacogdoches, TX. It's in the great Pineywoods of East Texas, near the Lousianna border, near Shreveport with the gambling boats, 2 hours North of Houston on Hwy 59, and about 2.5 hours SE of DFW. I am Ford Blue Through and Through. That's the way my Daddy raised me, a great man. But anyway, I'm just rambling cause I got nothing much else better to do. I know there are more people from Texas who post on these boards fairly often, at least in the 67-79 Forum there surely is. I'll go post there and see if I can stir up a little more interest here. And hopefully stay out of too much trouble for getting off topic there. Anyway, if ya'll want to get something together I hope I can be a part.

-j.banks-

Old 02-04-2002, 12:23 PM
CobraXP
Logistics Pro
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Open forum for all Users

Well Krosati, hope you don't mind if I drop in from time to time - I grew up around Cedar Hill, just SE of Dallas. Spent kindergarden through 11th grade there, and moved to Georgia for my Senior year. Been here for the past 10 years. Still miss not being where I call 'home'.

I am going to try to help Ken get something going with the GA Chapter, but will still have to nose around ever now and then to see what yall are up to...

Old 02-06-2002, 08:27 AM
rogers68
Freshman User
Open forum for all Users

I live in Plano. I have a 1968 Ford F-100. Fixing to start rebuilding it. I have had it in my possession for about 4 years. Financial troubles sat in (well the rest is history). I am now got my eyes on a 1970 truck that has the parts I need so I can start building my 1968 f100. I am looking forward to meeting all the guys and gals from the boards. I am so lucky to have found a site like this because I have never ever worked on a truck before in my life besides helping my buddy with his 1967. Sorry for rambling.
Anyway, I would love to have some swap meets and runs. I am not into the off road stuff, but I know some people that might be interested. If anyone wants any help I would be happy to help in anyway possible.

spikemania(No Email Addresses In Posts!)

Old 02-15-2002, 07:26 PM
Uniman
New User
Open forum for all Users

Hey y'all! What a great site! :-staun I'm definitely joining! I own a 1963 unibody long bed, with a stock 292 v8. The truck was saved from a salvage yard in 1982 and given to me to fix up in my high school shop class. I am about to embark on it's second fix-up. I am amazed at how much has become available since the first time around!

Old 02-16-2002, 11:09 PM
Rosati
Postmaster
Open forum for all Users

Welcome aboard! Hope to see your member status next to your name later. Congrats on saving some early iron from the jaws of the crusher.

Krosati
I need new friends

Old 02-19-2002, 01:30 PM
alpine9
New User
Open forum for all Users

hello,,,
great to see i am not alone in my search for the perfect truck,,,it would be great with more members to try to set up some drives like were earlier discussed,, i have a f3 f100 that is geting there but,,,,,,,, but,,thats the fun right??????

Quick Reply: Open forum for all Users